PrideStaff CEO Named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Top 100 Most Influential People in The Industry” List
- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrideStaff.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 6:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their Chief Executive Officer, George Rogers, was named one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2016 “Top 100 Most Influential People in the Industry in North America.”
This prestigious list honors “movers and shakers” who have made a real difference in the staffing industry. Staffing Industry Analysts’ editorial team reviewed nominations submitted by staffing industry insiders and observers. Ultimately, the editorial team created their list by selecting individuals who impacted the world of contingent work and influenced people’s perception of talent and how it can be used in the North American staffing market.
“We were thrilled, but not too surprised, to learn that our Founder and CEO, George Rogers, was named to SIA’s Top 100 Most Influential People in Staffing,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “He’s not only a leading influencer in the staffing industry; he’s also an adored and personable leader who is an absolute pleasure to work with. Congratulations, George, on this well-deserved recognition!”
This honor is the latest of several accolades the national staffing organization has recently received. Over the past year, PrideStaff has been named a three-time winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Diamond Award, recognized as a fastest-growing U.S. staffing firm for the last three years, and ranked number 310 in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Top 500 Franchise list. Rogers attributes much of this success to the team he has put together over the years.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
209 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)