PrideStaff CEO Named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Top 100 Most Influential People in The Industry” List
- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrideStaff.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 6:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their Chief Executive Officer, George Rogers, was named one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2016 “Top 100 Most Influential People in the Industry in North America.”
This prestigious list honors “movers and shakers” who have made a real difference in the staffing industry. Staffing Industry Analysts’ editorial team reviewed nominations submitted by staffing industry insiders and observers. Ultimately, the editorial team created their list by selecting individuals who impacted the world of contingent work and influenced people’s perception of talent and how it can be used in the North American staffing market.
“We were thrilled, but not too surprised, to learn that our Founder and CEO, George Rogers, was named to SIA’s Top 100 Most Influential People in Staffing,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “He’s not only a leading influencer in the staffing industry; he’s also an adored and personable leader who is an absolute pleasure to work with. Congratulations, George, on this well-deserved recognition!”
This honor is the latest of several accolades the national staffing organization has recently received. Over the past year, PrideStaff has been named a three-time winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Diamond Award, recognized as a fastest-growing U.S. staffing firm for the last three years, and ranked number 310 in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Top 500 Franchise list. Rogers attributes much of this success to the team he has put together over the years.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
283 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)