PrideStaff CEO Named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Top 100 Most Influential People in The Industry” List
- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrideStaff.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 6:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their Chief Executive Officer, George Rogers, was named one of Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2016 “Top 100 Most Influential People in the Industry in North America.”
This prestigious list honors “movers and shakers” who have made a real difference in the staffing industry. Staffing Industry Analysts’ editorial team reviewed nominations submitted by staffing industry insiders and observers. Ultimately, the editorial team created their list by selecting individuals who impacted the world of contingent work and influenced people’s perception of talent and how it can be used in the North American staffing market.
“We were thrilled, but not too surprised, to learn that our Founder and CEO, George Rogers, was named to SIA’s Top 100 Most Influential People in Staffing,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “He’s not only a leading influencer in the staffing industry; he’s also an adored and personable leader who is an absolute pleasure to work with. Congratulations, George, on this well-deserved recognition!”
This honor is the latest of several accolades the national staffing organization has recently received. Over the past year, PrideStaff has been named a three-time winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Diamond Award, recognized as a fastest-growing U.S. staffing firm for the last three years, and ranked number 310 in Entrepreneur’s 2015 Top 500 Franchise list. Rogers attributes much of this success to the team he has put together over the years.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
240 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)