PrideStaff Expands Its Sacramento East- Roseville Office — Launches New Accounting and Financial Staffing Division
- Sub Headline: PrideStaff Financial Sacramento East-Roseville will specialize in accounting and financial staffing, offering expanded services for companies in the greater Sacramento East area seeking accounting and finance specialists.
- City: Sacramento
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.pridestaff.com
- Listed: December 25, 2015 4:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SACRAMENTO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 24, 2015 – PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their Sacramento East location in Roseville owned and operated by Craig and Mary Ryder has added the PrideStaff Financial (PSF) Division to their existing general staffing (clerical, administrative, customer service, production, distribution and manufacturing) operations. PrideStaff Financial Sacramento East-Roseville will specialize in accounting and financial staffing, offering expanded services for companies in the greater Sacramento East area seeking accounting and finance specialists.
“Having worked in financial accounting and staffing for much of my career, I’m thrilled that we are able to expand the scope of our offerings for Sacramento employers and job seekers. I’m going to use this experience as well as my Accounting and Finance education from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo to help match that area’s top talent with great companies,” said Craig Ryder, Co-Owner and Strategic-Partner of the Sacramento East-Roseville office. “Our increased capabilities will allow us to live out PrideStaff’s mission: ‘Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most,’ while providing the hands-on, personal attention accounting and finance professionals expect.”
PrideStaff provides outstanding results to its clients and candidates. As an Inavero 2015 Best of Staffing Award winner, PrideStaff has become the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond award for both client and talent satisfaction two years in a row. PrideStaff Financial was developed to meet the specific staffing needs and challenges associated with accounting and finance from accounts payable and receivable staffing to executive recruiting. The Sacramento East-Roseville office has added a Staffing Consultant specifically dedicated to processes and the specialized PSF approach to recruit superior accounting and financial candidates for employers throughout the greater Sacramento East area.
The Sacramento East-Roseville office expansion is just one more example of the national employment agency’s continued expansion. Earlier this year, PrideStaff was named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2015 list of Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing Firms. With a compound annual growth rate of 24.7 percent, PrideStaff was substantially above the minimum revenue-growth rate of 15 percent (between 2010 and 2014, excluding acquisitions) required for inclusion in the list.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 68 offices in North America to serve over 4,500 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for two years in a row highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit http://www.pridestaff.com.
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)