PrideStaff LA-Culver City Named Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce’s Women Owned Business for 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrideStaff.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 12:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their LA/Culver City office recently received the Women Owned Business Award by the Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce (GLAAACC). This prestigious honor is historically bestowed upon the small business that has shown the highest level of responsiveness to the local African American and small business communities.
Colette Moore, Owner and Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff LA/Culver City, is grateful for this recognition. “We at PrideStaff work hard to match well qualified candidates with dynamic companies,” said Moore. “GLAAACC’s advocacy is needed to create business opportunities and build strategic alliances for African American businesses. As a female business owner, I am happy to have the support of GLAAACC to ultimately create more jobs and to positively impact our communities.”
“We are extremely proud of the way Colette and her team serve employers and job seekers in the Los Angeles area market,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “Being recognized by GLAAACC demonstrates Colette’s commitment to fulfilling PrideStaff’s mission – consistently providing client experiences focused on what they value most – every day.”
Recipients of the 2016 GLAAACC awards were honored at the 23rd annual Economic Awards Dinner on March 17, 2016 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE hotel in Los Angeles, California.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
148 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Continues Co-Brand Program Growth With Addition Of Prominent Photo Industry Expert And Business Leader (4 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)