PrideStaff LA-Culver City Named Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce’s Women Owned Business for 2016
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrideStaff.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 12:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their LA/Culver City office recently received the Women Owned Business Award by the Greater Los Angeles African American Chamber of Commerce (GLAAACC). This prestigious honor is historically bestowed upon the small business that has shown the highest level of responsiveness to the local African American and small business communities.
Colette Moore, Owner and Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff LA/Culver City, is grateful for this recognition. “We at PrideStaff work hard to match well qualified candidates with dynamic companies,” said Moore. “GLAAACC’s advocacy is needed to create business opportunities and build strategic alliances for African American businesses. As a female business owner, I am happy to have the support of GLAAACC to ultimately create more jobs and to positively impact our communities.”
“We are extremely proud of the way Colette and her team serve employers and job seekers in the Los Angeles area market,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “Being recognized by GLAAACC demonstrates Colette’s commitment to fulfilling PrideStaff’s mission – consistently providing client experiences focused on what they value most – every day.”
Recipients of the 2016 GLAAACC awards were honored at the 23rd annual Economic Awards Dinner on March 17, 2016 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE hotel in Los Angeles, California.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)