- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrideStaff.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 3:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their Las Vegas office has been named Nevada’s Veteran Owned Business of the Year for 2016 by the United States Small Business Administration.
Nominees were judged on a variety of criteria including staying power, growth in number of employees, increase in sales, financial reports, innovative products or services, response to adversity, evidence of contributions to community-oriented projects and small business advocacy.
When interviewed, Bob Daniel, Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff Las Vegas, attributed his win to a number of factors, including: developing strategic business relationships; helping clients successfully weather the Great Recession; capitalizing on post-recession business opportunities; and having the support of a great corporate family.
“I’m humbled and honored by this recognition,” said Daniel. “I’d like to thank the PrideStaff Family for helping me to win this award. Their support and confidence has fueled my entire team’s success, which ultimately made winning possible.”
Recipients of the 2016 Nevada Small Business Awards will be honored at the annual SBA Awards Luncheon, scheduled to be held May 4, 2016 at the Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)