- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PrideStaff.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 3:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that their Las Vegas office has been named Nevada’s Veteran Owned Business of the Year for 2016 by the United States Small Business Administration.
Nominees were judged on a variety of criteria including staying power, growth in number of employees, increase in sales, financial reports, innovative products or services, response to adversity, evidence of contributions to community-oriented projects and small business advocacy.
When interviewed, Bob Daniel, Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff Las Vegas, attributed his win to a number of factors, including: developing strategic business relationships; helping clients successfully weather the Great Recession; capitalizing on post-recession business opportunities; and having the support of a great corporate family.
“I’m humbled and honored by this recognition,” said Daniel. “I’d like to thank the PrideStaff Family for helping me to win this award. Their support and confidence has fueled my entire team’s success, which ultimately made winning possible.”
Recipients of the 2016 Nevada Small Business Awards will be honored at the annual SBA Awards Luncheon, scheduled to be held May 4, 2016 at the Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
256 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)