PrideStaff Named 3-Time Consecutive Winner of Inavero’s 2016 Best Of Staffing® Diamond Awards For Client and Talent Satisfaction
- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.pridestaff.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 7:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRESNO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) March 02, 2016 – PrideStaff is pleased to announce they have been named as one of Inavero’s 2016 Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Diamond Award Winners, after winning the Best of Staffing Client and Talent Awards at least five years in a row for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in annual revenue to earn the Diamond designation three years in a row, placing them in a truly elite group of staffing companies.
Presented in partnership with CareerBuilder, Inavero’s Best of Staffing winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients and the permanent and temporary employees they’ve helped find jobs. On average, clients of winning agencies are nearly three times more likely to be completely satisfied, and talent are 45% more likely to be satisfied with the services provided, compared to those working with non-winning agencies.
“We are extremely proud to become the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond award for both client and talent satisfaction for a third consecutive year,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “This honor is truly unprecedented, and proves our ability to provide the services and deep resources of a large, national firm, while maintaining our commitment to providing hands-on service to our clients and candidates locally.
“By focusing on both client and satisfaction, we’re able to help improve the recruitment and retention of top performers,” continued Heaton. “In today’s tight labor market, this dual focus enables our clients to secure the talent they need to succeed, while providing candidates and employees with outstanding job opportunities.”
“Leaders of growing companies are more committed than ever to staying flexible in this stable yet volatile market, making staffing firms the most viable employment partnership,” said Inavero’s CEO Eric Gregg. “Finding the best staffing partner with a proven commitment to service excellence can be really tough. We are very proud of the 2016 award winners.”
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit http://www.pridestaff.com.
Inavero administers more staffing agency client and talent satisfaction surveys than any other firm in the world. Inavero’s team reports on over 1.2 million satisfaction surveys from staffing agency clients and talent each year, and the company serves as the American Staffing Association’s exclusive service quality partner.
About Inavero’s Best of Staffing
Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Award is the only award in the U.S. and Canada that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients and job candidates. Award winners are showcased by city and area of expertise on BestofStaffing.com – an online resource for hiring professionals and job seekers to find the best staffing agencies to call when they are in need.
+1 (800) 774-3316
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)