- Listed: July 22, 2016 5:45 pm
- Expires: 121 days, 15 hours
July 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that they were ranked number seventy-four on Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2016 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States.
PrideStaff is part of an elite group of 134 firms that each generated over $100 million in U.S. staffing revenue in 2015, the criterion for making this year’s Largest Staffing Firms list. Added together, these companies generated $75.7 billion in revenue, comprising an estimated 56.8 percent of the market.
“We are extremely proud to be named as one of the largest U.S. staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts,” said PrideStaff Founder and CEO George Rogers. “PrideStaff moved up two spots from last year’s ranking, reflecting the growth we’ve sustained in a highly competitive market.
“Making this list proves that PrideStaff’s business model, providing the resources of a national agency with the service you’d expect from a local firm, works. PrideStaff has 74 franchise and company-owned offices throughout the U.S. By helping clients and candidates to succeed and grow, so do we.”
The success of PrideStaff’s approach is also evidenced by the fact they consistently rank among the highest 1 percent of staffing firms in the industry. According to Inavero, a business intelligence firm specializing in the staffing industry, PrideStaff earned a client Net Promoter® Score (NPS) of 68.7 in 2015. NPS is computed by subtracting a firm’s detractors from its promoters. The average NPS for clients, among all staffing industry firms is negative three (-3).
Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in annual revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.;
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
259 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- CycleBar Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (6 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (5 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (5 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (5 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (5 views)