- Listed: July 22, 2016 5:45 pm
- Expires: 56 days, 20 hours
July 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that they were ranked number seventy-four on Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2016 Largest Staffing Firms in the United States.
PrideStaff is part of an elite group of 134 firms that each generated over $100 million in U.S. staffing revenue in 2015, the criterion for making this year’s Largest Staffing Firms list. Added together, these companies generated $75.7 billion in revenue, comprising an estimated 56.8 percent of the market.
“We are extremely proud to be named as one of the largest U.S. staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts,” said PrideStaff Founder and CEO George Rogers. “PrideStaff moved up two spots from last year’s ranking, reflecting the growth we’ve sustained in a highly competitive market.
“Making this list proves that PrideStaff’s business model, providing the resources of a national agency with the service you’d expect from a local firm, works. PrideStaff has 74 franchise and company-owned offices throughout the U.S. By helping clients and candidates to succeed and grow, so do we.”
The success of PrideStaff’s approach is also evidenced by the fact they consistently rank among the highest 1 percent of staffing firms in the industry. According to Inavero, a business intelligence firm specializing in the staffing industry, PrideStaff earned a client Net Promoter® Score (NPS) of 68.7 in 2015. NPS is computed by subtracting a firm’s detractors from its promoters. The average NPS for clients, among all staffing industry firms is negative three (-3).
Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 74 offices in North America to serve over 5,000 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in annual revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for three years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.;
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit www.pridestaff.com.
288 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Fetch! Pet Care Expands Into Richmond West (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)