- Sub Headline: Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross to Work the Temecula Wienerschnitzel on February 11
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.wienerschnitzel.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 8:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, California – Wienerschnitzel, the world’s largest hot dog chain, is giving control of the Temecula location to their motocross partner, Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross (JGRMX), on Thursday, February 11 from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Members of the JGRMX team including riders Weston Peick, Justin Barcia and Phil Nicoletti, along with team owner, Coy Gibbs, will take over the restaurant to help Wienerschnitzel raise funds for two non-profit organizations. The restaurant takeover is happening just days before the Sixth Round Monster Energy Supercross race at Petco Park in San Diego on February 13.
“It’s a great feeling to know that JGRMX stands behind our mission of ‘serving food to serve others,’” said Wienerschnitzel Chief Visionary Officer, Rico Ferrante. “We are truly passionate about using our restaurants as vessels to give back to our communities as much as possible. This event is a great way to raise funds for important causes while having some fun with the fans!”
The JGRMX team will take over restaurant operations from working the register and drive-thru to manning the condiment station and grills. Wienerschnitzel will donate 100 percent of sales from the event to the following organizations: United Service Organization (USO), the nation’s leading organization serving the U.S. military and their families, as well as Road 2 Recovery which provides financial assistance for motocross and Supercross members who sustain career-ending injuries.
“We love having partners like Wienerschnitzel who are committed to supporting charitable organizations, and we’re happy to help any way we can,” said JGRMX owner Coy Gibbs. “It’s going to be a lot of fun working in the restaurant and interacting with the fans all while raising money for these very worthy causes. A big thanks to Wienerschnitzel for getting us involved!”
32080 Temecula Pkwy.
Temecula, CA 92052
Founded by John Galardi in 1961 with a single hot dog stand in Wilmington, California, Wienerschnitzel (www.wienerschnitzel.com) is a bona fide pioneer of the limited-service food industry. Today, Wienerschnitzel is the world’s largest hot dog chain and home of America’s favorite Chili Dog. Based in Irvine, California, the parent company, Galardi Group, franchises restaurants throughout the U.S., including Wienerschnitzel, Hamburger Stand, and Tastee Freez. An iconic American brand with a devoted following for over 50 years, Wienerschnitzel is poised for exponential growth, both domestically and internationally. With a refreshed marketing focus, Wienerschnitzel has received tremendous media attention and accolades including Franchise Times’ “20 to Watch” and voted Best Fast Food in Southern California by the readers of Los Angeles Daily News for five years and running. In 2016, Wienerschnitzel was ranked #146 in the coveted Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500. Additionally, the company recently introduced a unique next generation store design featuring a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry; while the simple menu allows for easy execution and lower food costs. As a family owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is in a unique position to always put its franchise partners first and is actively recruiting passionate franchise candidates to grow with the brand during this very exciting time. For more information on owning a Wienerschnitzel, visit franchising.wienerschnitzel.com or contact Ted Milburn – Director, Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powerhouse Public Relations, LLC
205 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)