- Sub Headline: The Growth Coach is the largest provider of affordable group coaching workshops in the nation, but coaches also offer one-to-one coaching services, remote coaching delivered via phone and web.
- City: Allentown
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 7:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALLENTOWN, PA (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 16, 2016 – After a long career in finance and more than a decade coaching financial advisors, Peter Seyler is proud to announce that he’s expanding his coaching efforts and opening The Growth Coach of Allentown.
The Growth Coach is the largest provider of affordable group coaching workshops in the nation, but coaches also offer one-to-one coaching services, remote coaching delivered via phone and web, and coaching for special projects as well as alternative financing, business valuation services, sales mapping and more. Clients include the owners of small- and medium-sized businesses, management teams, sales teams and self-employed professionals among others. The Growth Coach of Allentown serves Allentown, Bethlehem, Center Valley and other communities in and around the Lehigh Valley.
“I have had the good fortune to work with a diverse group of financial advisors from all across the country and, while their needs were unique to them, I have taken great pride in helping them build businesses and meet the needs of their clients. I decided to launch The Growth Coach because it gives me the opportunity to widen my scope and use my experience to help business people from all industries,” Seyler said.
“I’ve been in financial services for all of my adult life. I’ve always been drawn to business and The Growth Coach spoke to me. This is the perfect way for me to fuse my skills and ability to work with people into a more fulfilling career,” Seyler added.
In addition to his experience working in the financial services industry, Seyler’s expertise in business development has afforded him the opportunity to speak at many events and serve on multiple investment committees. Seyler earned his Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the State University of New York, Empire State College, and he lives in Schnecksville with his wife Heather and their four children.
As a Growth Coach, Seyler is also certified in The Strategic Mindset coaching process, which adheres to the standards, practices and policies that the International Coaching Federation as set forth in their Code of Professional Standards and Ethics.
Seyler is hoping that his new role as a small business owner and Growth Coach will help him make a lasting impact on the business community as well as each individual client.
“I had the opportunity to work with a coach and it made a huge impact on me and my career. I want to be in a position to have that impact on other people. I want to use The Growth Coach to touch lives throughout the region,” Seyler said. “Real business coaching is about creating a path to self-discovery – not pretending to have all the answers. I’m looking forward to helping people learn to ask the right questions, come up with solutions and execute those solutions.”
The Growth Coach, founded in Cincinnati, Ohio, sold its first franchise in 2003, but its leaders have a successful 20-year track record of helping business leaders find success and balance. Today the business and sales coaching franchise is in more than 100 markets worldwide. The Growth Coach was included in Bond’s “Top 100 Franchises” and recognized in Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500” and “Best of the Best,” in USA Today as one of the “Top 50 Franchises for Veterans” and “50 Top Franchises for Minorities” and has been featured on FOX, CBS and NBC. The company’s Strategic Mindset Process is so effective that it comes with a money-back guarantee.
For more information about how The Growth Coach of Allentown can help you and your business, call (484) 971-4044, email pseyler@TheGrowthCoach.com or visit http://thegrowthcoachallentown.com/.
ABOUT THE GROWTH COACH
The Growth Coach was founded in Cincinnati in 2003 and is the only pure business and sales coaching franchise aimed at driving success while balancing the lives of business owners, managers, sales people, self-employed professionals and executives across a wide spectrum of businesses and industries. The Growth Coach specializes in group workshops and individual coaching with the goal of helping clients gain greater focus and leverage to work less, earn more and enjoy more fulfilling lives. The Growth Coach is active in more than 100 markets in the United States and abroad and is always looking to expand domestically and internationally. For more information about the company or the process of opening a business coaching franchise, visit http://www.TheGrowthCoach.com.
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)