- Sub Headline: Group to Develop Fast-Casual Pizza Locations in Dubai and North Africa
- City: Carlsbad
- State: California
- Listed: November 18, 2015 9:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARLSBAD, Calif. – Nov. 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – MAM Food Co. LLC and Project Pie LLC have agreed to a Master Franchise Agreement that will allow MAM Investments, a division of MAM Food Co. LLC the rights to represent Project Pie’s Artisan Fast-Casual Pizza across the Middle East and North Africa.
The first Project Pie will open at City Center, Meeras, Dubai United Arab Emirates in December 2015 and the second location is scheduled in Dubai for January 2016.
Project Pie’s entry into the Middle East with MAM Food Co. is based on a relationship with Vice President of Development for Project Pie, Jim Perkins and the Chairman of Project Pie, John Barr.
“We had other parties of interest, but to highlight MAM’s understanding of food, restaurants, manufacturing and distribution across the MENA area…no comparison,” said Jim Perkins. “We’ve entered into a relationship with a trusted partner and look forward to the development of the brand across the region.”
After spending 15 minutes in Project Pie’s Hillcrest neighborhood location in San Diego, it became evident to Hussein Maghrabi, owner of MAM Food Co., that the brand will thrive in Dubai. “This brand is cutting edge, and our partners in real estate in Dubai are responding very favorably, to the hip, sheik, cool environment; as evidenced by our earning a prime spot, in the soon to be open, City Walk,” said Hussein Maghrabi.
“While the Project Pie environment is unique in that it’s not a cut and paste corporate box from location to location, the food is the real focus,” said Perkins.
Project Pie offers its guests quality ingredients to top their artisan pizzas like caramelized onions and roasted Brussels sprouts — both made in house. Project Pie’s dough and signature tomato sauce are also prepared fresh every day in its restaurants. Additionally, the fast-casual pizza brand doesn’t charge for additional toppings and bakes guests’ pizza creations in its open fire deck oven for about two minutes.
“Dubai is so ready for this and MAM’s commitment to the product quality is that 80 percent of all food will be sourced in the United States, Halal approved,” said Perkins. “That’s a deep commitment to our quality and to this brand.”
MAM Food Co. is among a group of trusted partners that include groups in the Philippines and the UK, which both had much to do with the brand’s early success overseas.
About Project Pie
Project Pie, an international franchise, is the culmination of a pursuit to design and serve great pizza — artisan pizza. The fast-casual pizza brand owns the motto “Everyday Artisan Pizza, Custom Built By You.” To learn more about Project Pie, visit www.projectpie.com. To learn more about franchising, visit www.projectpie.com/franchise.
SOURCE Project Pie
760-268-0795 ext. 102
192 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)