- Sub Headline: National Restoration Franchise PuroClean Announces Market Expansion to Fill Demand
- City: Frontenac
- State: Missouri
- Franchise URL: http://www.PuroClean.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 12:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Frontenac, MO – About one in 15 insured homes in St. Louis has a property damage claim each year resulting from water or fire damage, to the tune of more than $480 million in direct losses incurred within a 50-mile radius of the city alone.
To respond to the unprecedented demand and expand its fleet to serve the St. Louis area, a team of corporate executives from Florida-based PuroClean – a national franchise that provides certified, trained professionals to serve homes and businesses damaged by water, mold, fire and natural disasters – are flying into the area for a special “Parachute Program” mission designed to scout potential local franchisees.
PuroClean CEO Mark Davis, along with other company officials and franchisees, will host a seminar to field questions at 6 p.m. on April 5 at the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac, 1335 S. Lindbergh Blvd., Frontenac, MO. Candidates can also watch a brief video in which Davis shares his passion for the growing franchise and its demand in St. Louis and nationwide.
St. Louis is one of 11 new markets being targeted for PuroClean development due to high demand for restoration services. With more than 230 units in its franchise network, PuroClean is projected to grow to nearly 300 locations by the end of 2016, with the addition of 40 new franchise units across the United States.
More than 50,000 water damage losses occur per day in the United States, as well as $21.6 million in daily fire damage losses. Overall, around the country, the restoration industry is a $170 billion business, seeing constant activity as homes and businesses suffer damages every day from pipes bursting to dishwashers overflowing, as well as fires or natural disasters like storms.
“When damage occurs, property owners file claims with their insurance companies, who in turn refer and pay a professional restoration company to clean up and mitigate the damage. Situations like this arise at any time, making our business constantly in demand,” Davis said. “Our franchise owners manage a crew to do the work, spend their time marketing the business, and establish relationships with the insurance agencies that drive business to PuroClean.”
Davis noted that while many people associate cleanup and restoration with large-scale natural disasters, a significant share of calls for PuroClean service stems from common household and business mishaps such as washing machine overflow, freezing, bursting or leaking pipes, mold growth in high humidity conditions that ensue after a water loss and kitchen fires. About 37 percent of American homeowners claim water damage through their insurance company. In fact, water damage claims are growing faster than any other components of homeowner’s insurance, according to the American Insurance Association.
“PuroClean is known as the “Paramedics of Property Damage™” for a reason,” said Steve White, president and COO of PuroClean. “We are the everyday heroes that help restore properties and help get people’s lives back to normal.”
PuroClean is a leading commercial and residential restoration company. Founded in 1991, the company offers fire and water cleanup, restoration services, mold mitigation, remediation, and biohazard cleanup and removal throughout the United States and Canada through its franchise network of 230 offices. PuroClean’s certified technicians are thoroughly screened, insured and trained in utilizing the latest in mitigation technology and procedures, while operating under a strict code of ethics. In addition to serving the needs of property owners, PuroClean and its franchise offices offer hundreds of continuing education classes each year to insurance professionals and property service providers nationwide. For more information, visit https://www.puroclean.com/franchise. Those unable to attend the St. Louis event, can Email Marcia Mead at MMead@PuroClean.com or call 314-272-3933 to schedule an appointment to learn more about the PuroClean franchise opportunity.
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 x260
108 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (3 views)