- Sub Headline: Leading Property Management Company Hopes to Add Approximately 40 New Offices this Year, Fuels Growth through Leadership and Technology Investments
- Franchise URL: http://www.realpropertymgt.com
- Listed: May 9, 2016 5:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SALT LAKE CITY – Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, the franchisor of Real Property Management, the nation’s leading full-service property management organization, has been named Franchisor of the Year by Think Realty Magazine. The news comes on the heels of a recent announcement that the organization promoted Lukas Krause to CEO and named John Gohde COO.
Think Realty acknowledged 20 companies and individuals in the real estate space who have demonstrated leadership through sound business practices, high ethical standards and dedication to moving the real estate investing segment forward. The award categories included lending, portfolio management, property management, franchising and investing.
“It is an honor to be named among some of the industry’s top companies in the real estate space,” said Lukas Krause, CEO of Property Management Business Solutions, LLC. “Earning the distinction of Franchisor of the Year reflects the support and dedication we offer to our franchisees. In the coming years, we plan to continue to elevate property management standards and expand in new and existing markets across the U.S.”
Since January 2015, the Real Property Management franchise added 31 new offices. In the year ahead, the brand hopes to introduce approximately 40 new offices to the system and open three corporate offices, which would propel its footprint to reach over 300 offices nationwide. Recent momentum has been driven by investments in technology to improve operations, communications and customer service, as well as recent changes in leadership. Earlier this year, Lukas Krause was promoted to CEO and John Gohde was named COO. Gohde most recently served as Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations at BrightStar Care.
The Real Property Management franchise was recognized this year by Entrepreneur Magazine as no. 1 in the property management category, and a top franchise opportunity for veterans by Military Times, Franchise Times and Franchise Business Review. In 2015, HousingWire Magazine named Krause among some of the industry’s rising stars under 40.
“The recent growth and recognition we have experienced is a result of the continuous innovation we seek as a franchise system – our vision is to become the most respected property management organization in America,” added Krause.
The Real Property Management brand is the leading property management franchise in the nation with more than 275 offices in 46 states. The company specializes in managing single-family homes, townhomes, condos, multiplexes and small apartment buildings. Its services include finding and screening tenants, completing the lease agreements, collecting rent, arranging for any necessary repairs, and processing evictions when necessary. Real Property Management offices also manage the legal compliance for local, state and federal real estate law.
About Real Property Management
Real Property Management is a franchise organization owned by Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, a privately held corporation based in Utah. With over 30 years of industry expertise, Real Property Management offices provide full-service residential property management for thousands of investors and rental home owners from more than 275 independently owned and operated locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more information about Real Property Management, property management services or franchising opportunities, visit http://www.realpropertymgt.com/ or www.propertymanagementfranchise.com/.
SOURCE Real Property Management
357 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)