- Sub Headline: Leading Property Management Company Hopes to Add Approximately 40 New Offices this Year, Fuels Growth through Leadership and Technology Investments
- Franchise URL: http://www.realpropertymgt.com
- Listed: May 9, 2016 5:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SALT LAKE CITY – Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, the franchisor of Real Property Management, the nation’s leading full-service property management organization, has been named Franchisor of the Year by Think Realty Magazine. The news comes on the heels of a recent announcement that the organization promoted Lukas Krause to CEO and named John Gohde COO.
Think Realty acknowledged 20 companies and individuals in the real estate space who have demonstrated leadership through sound business practices, high ethical standards and dedication to moving the real estate investing segment forward. The award categories included lending, portfolio management, property management, franchising and investing.
“It is an honor to be named among some of the industry’s top companies in the real estate space,” said Lukas Krause, CEO of Property Management Business Solutions, LLC. “Earning the distinction of Franchisor of the Year reflects the support and dedication we offer to our franchisees. In the coming years, we plan to continue to elevate property management standards and expand in new and existing markets across the U.S.”
Since January 2015, the Real Property Management franchise added 31 new offices. In the year ahead, the brand hopes to introduce approximately 40 new offices to the system and open three corporate offices, which would propel its footprint to reach over 300 offices nationwide. Recent momentum has been driven by investments in technology to improve operations, communications and customer service, as well as recent changes in leadership. Earlier this year, Lukas Krause was promoted to CEO and John Gohde was named COO. Gohde most recently served as Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations at BrightStar Care.
The Real Property Management franchise was recognized this year by Entrepreneur Magazine as no. 1 in the property management category, and a top franchise opportunity for veterans by Military Times, Franchise Times and Franchise Business Review. In 2015, HousingWire Magazine named Krause among some of the industry’s rising stars under 40.
“The recent growth and recognition we have experienced is a result of the continuous innovation we seek as a franchise system – our vision is to become the most respected property management organization in America,” added Krause.
The Real Property Management brand is the leading property management franchise in the nation with more than 275 offices in 46 states. The company specializes in managing single-family homes, townhomes, condos, multiplexes and small apartment buildings. Its services include finding and screening tenants, completing the lease agreements, collecting rent, arranging for any necessary repairs, and processing evictions when necessary. Real Property Management offices also manage the legal compliance for local, state and federal real estate law.
About Real Property Management
Real Property Management is a franchise organization owned by Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, a privately held corporation based in Utah. With over 30 years of industry expertise, Real Property Management offices provide full-service residential property management for thousands of investors and rental home owners from more than 275 independently owned and operated locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more information about Real Property Management, property management services or franchising opportunities, visit http://www.realpropertymgt.com/ or www.propertymanagementfranchise.com/.
SOURCE Real Property Management
323 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)