- Sub Headline: Leading Property Management Company Hopes to Add Approximately 40 New Offices this Year, Fuels Growth through Leadership and Technology Investments
- Franchise URL: http://www.realpropertymgt.com
- Listed: May 9, 2016 5:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SALT LAKE CITY – Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, the franchisor of Real Property Management, the nation’s leading full-service property management organization, has been named Franchisor of the Year by Think Realty Magazine. The news comes on the heels of a recent announcement that the organization promoted Lukas Krause to CEO and named John Gohde COO.
Think Realty acknowledged 20 companies and individuals in the real estate space who have demonstrated leadership through sound business practices, high ethical standards and dedication to moving the real estate investing segment forward. The award categories included lending, portfolio management, property management, franchising and investing.
“It is an honor to be named among some of the industry’s top companies in the real estate space,” said Lukas Krause, CEO of Property Management Business Solutions, LLC. “Earning the distinction of Franchisor of the Year reflects the support and dedication we offer to our franchisees. In the coming years, we plan to continue to elevate property management standards and expand in new and existing markets across the U.S.”
Since January 2015, the Real Property Management franchise added 31 new offices. In the year ahead, the brand hopes to introduce approximately 40 new offices to the system and open three corporate offices, which would propel its footprint to reach over 300 offices nationwide. Recent momentum has been driven by investments in technology to improve operations, communications and customer service, as well as recent changes in leadership. Earlier this year, Lukas Krause was promoted to CEO and John Gohde was named COO. Gohde most recently served as Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations at BrightStar Care.
The Real Property Management franchise was recognized this year by Entrepreneur Magazine as no. 1 in the property management category, and a top franchise opportunity for veterans by Military Times, Franchise Times and Franchise Business Review. In 2015, HousingWire Magazine named Krause among some of the industry’s rising stars under 40.
“The recent growth and recognition we have experienced is a result of the continuous innovation we seek as a franchise system – our vision is to become the most respected property management organization in America,” added Krause.
The Real Property Management brand is the leading property management franchise in the nation with more than 275 offices in 46 states. The company specializes in managing single-family homes, townhomes, condos, multiplexes and small apartment buildings. Its services include finding and screening tenants, completing the lease agreements, collecting rent, arranging for any necessary repairs, and processing evictions when necessary. Real Property Management offices also manage the legal compliance for local, state and federal real estate law.
About Real Property Management
Real Property Management is a franchise organization owned by Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, a privately held corporation based in Utah. With over 30 years of industry expertise, Real Property Management offices provide full-service residential property management for thousands of investors and rental home owners from more than 275 independently owned and operated locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more information about Real Property Management, property management services or franchising opportunities, visit http://www.realpropertymgt.com/ or www.propertymanagementfranchise.com/.
SOURCE Real Property Management
284 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)