- Sub Headline: Nation’s Leading Property Management Organization Brings on Seasoned Franchise Executive to Lead Development and Operations
- Franchise URL: http://www.realpropertymgt.com
- Listed: April 1, 2016 12:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SALT LAKE CITY – Property Management Business Solutions, the franchisor of Real Property Management, has named franchise industry veteran John Gohde as COO. The announcement comes on the heels of the recent promotion of former COO Lukas Krause to CEO.
“Part of my acceptance of the role of CEO for Real Property Management was based on a commitment to fill my previous COO position with a strong executive,” said Krause. “I am thrilled to have found the perfect candidate in John, as his vast franchise experience and industry insight will help Real Property Management identify new expansion opportunities and take the franchise to the next level of performance.”
With more than 30 years of experience in franchising, Gohde brings a combination of proven strategy and tactical implementation skills to the Real Property Management organization that will be used to drive franchise development and operations. Gohde most recently served as Senior Vice President of Franchise Operations at BrightStar Care. Prior to that, he held executive level positions at Cosi Inc., Sears Holdings Corporation and KnowledgePoints, Inc.
“I couldn’t be happier to be joining one of the most well-known franchise brands in the property management industry,” said Gohde. “My mission will be to contribute to the success of Real Property Management by focusing on identifying the right growth opportunities and continuing to implement strategies that will improve the overall operations of the franchise system.”
The Real Property Management brand is the leading property management franchise in the nation with more than 270 offices in 45 states. The company specializes in managing single-family homes, townhomes, condos, multiplexes and small apartment buildings. Its services include finding and screening tenants, completing the lease agreements, collecting rent, arranging for any necessary repairs, and processing evictions when necessary. Real Property Management offices also manage the legal compliance for local, state and federal real estate law.
About Real Property Management
Real Property Management is a franchise organization owned by Property Management Business Solutions, LLC, a privately held corporation based in Utah. With over 25 years of industry expertise, Real Property Management offices provide full-service residential property management for thousands of investors and rental home owners from more than 270 independently owned and operated locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more information about Real Property Management, property management services or franchising opportunities, visit http://www.realpropertymgt.com/ or www.propertymanagementfranchise.com/.
SOURCE Real Property Management
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 250
287 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)