- Sub Headline: PROSHRED of Georgia received three awards for excellence at franchisee conference
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.proshred.com/georgia
- Listed: December 10, 2015 7:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 10, 2015 – PROSHRED of Georgia, an Atlanta based shredding company is proud to announce that they received three awards for excellence at this year’s annual PROSHRED Security franchisee conference, banquet and awards ceremony in San Diego, California.
Greg Gálvez, owner and operator of PROSHRED of Georgia, received the David Wright Award for Operational Excellence. The recipient of this award must uphold the values of unparalleled client service, integrity, honesty, eagerness to help one’s fellow franchisee and a contribution of growth and prestige to the PROSHRED Security system and brand. Because the award embodies the pinnacle of excellence in behavior and achievement, typically only one franchise receives it each year. This year, both the Atlanta and Chicago franchises received the award.
Honored to Be an Award-Winning Shredding Company in Atlanta
PROSHRED of Georgia and Greg Gálvez were also recognized for two other stellar accomplishments. They received the Award for Top Revenue Growth of any PROSHRED franchise with similar years of operation and a System Contribution Award for active participation in the growth of PROSHRED Security operations as a whole.
The System Contribution Award is one of the more notable non-sales awards presented to franchisees because it recognizes franchise owners that go well above and beyond the responsibilities of managing their own operations. Throughout the year, Greg Gálvez and his PROSHRED of Georgia team actively participated in committees, provided guidance and support to other franchisees and assisted with the process of new franchisee development, orientation and mentoring.
While presenting the awards at the banquet held at La Valencia, San Diego on November 12, 2015, PROSHRED Security CEO Jeffrey Hasham publicly recognized Greg Gálvez’s accomplishments. Speaking to Greg, Jeff said, “I want to congratulate you for your dedication to the PROSHRED quality system, the brand, and to moving our platform forward. These accomplishments make a difference to everyone, and we thank you for this.”
About PROSHRED of Georgia an Atlanta based Shredding Company
PROSHRED of Georgia was established in 2011 by Greg Gálvez and his wife Patti. Since their opening, they have been committed to upholding PROSHRED Security’s operating standards pertaining to information security and an emphasis on customer service, integrity and the innovative spirit that led to PROSHRED of Georgia’s rapid expansion as a premier mobile shredding service.
PROSHRED of Georgia maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and they are also Georgia’s only document shredding company to simultaneously hold AAA certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and ISO 9001-2008 certification. Most of Gálvez’s employees are off-duty firefighters who have been highly-trained and background checked to ensure that they can dependably provide Atlanta document shredding services with the utmost security.
Since forming the PROSHRED of Georgia franchise just a few years ago, the Gálvez’s have managed to grow swiftly by serving some of Atlanta’s leading companies, institutions and organizations. For more information about the company’s Atlanta Mobile Shredding Services, visit the PROSHRED of Georgia website at http://www.proshred.com/georgia.
216 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)