- Sub Headline: San Diego Business Journal recognizes PROSHRED’s growth in 2016 One of San Diego's Fastest Growing Companies
- Franchise URL: http://www.PROSHRED.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 8:39 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN DIEGO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) JUNE 10, 2016 – PROSHRED San Diego has been named by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the 150 Fastest Growing Private Companies in San Diego County for 2016. The finalists will receive their awards at an invitation-only banquet at the Paradise Resort and Spa on July 13th.
PROSHRED San Diego has offered professional shredding and hard-drive destruction services to the greater San Diego market since October 2010. As the only woman-owned shredding service in San Diego, PROSHRED is especially proud to be honored by other business professionals in the area. Says owner Desiree Chiles, “We’ve worked really hard to bring PROSHRED San Diego to where it is today so it’s really exciting to receive such an honor from our industry peers.”
As the only NAID and ISO 9001:2008 certified company in all of San Diego, PROSHRED considers security and compliance a top-priority. “Our clients show how much they appreciate our careful handling of their sensitive material by continuously referring us to people they know. This award really acknowledges that,” explains Chiles. PROSHRED San Diego regularly receives leading 5-star reviews for service, offering on-site shredding services as well as hard drive destruction and e-waste recycling. They’re also green-focused, recycling 100% of all material handled, which is especially important to eco-conscious customers in California.
PROSHRED San Diego offers some of the most competitive pricing in the area for comprehensive shredding services. By never charging customers a trip-fee for fuel, PROSHRED is able to offer customers a flat, consistent price upfront. Clients can choose to schedule regular shredding service or one-time purge services, and residential drop-off shredding services are also available.
Says Chiles, “We’re really committed to the San Diego business community. We live and work here, too, so making sure our clients are happy is always our ultimate goal.” Final rankings for San Diego’s Fastest-Growing Companies of 2016 will be announced after the awards banquet on July 13th.
PROSHRED Security pioneered onsite shredding services over 25 years ago. Through unwavering commitment to ISO 9001 and NAID AAA quality standards, PROSHRED has become one of the most trusted names in commercial and consumer shredding and destruction services with over two dozen locally owned and operated franchise locations nationwide.
For more information on PROSHRED San Diego’s services and pricing, call (858) 492-9600.
PROSHRED San Diego
453 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)