- City: St. Louis
- State: Missouri
- Listed: January 6, 2016 7:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. LOUIS, MO – (FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 5, 2016 – ProSource Wholesale, America’s largest wholesale home improvement franchise, a unique B2B model and premier supplier to the trade for home and commercial projects, is pleased to announce their 25th anniversary of creating franchise opportunities, trade pro partnerships and low wholesale pricing across the United States and Canada.
ProSource is a franchise opportunity within an underserved segment of the $300 billion home improvement industry that leverages a unique selling channel – the Trade Professional, who is currently dominating with an 84% market share vs. the DIY segment representing the remaining 16%. ProSource showrooms are designed exclusively for builders, remodelers, installers, designers, contractors and other trade professionals. The company has over 141 showrooms that sell exclusively through a qualified network of more than 100,000 trade professionals who become members of their local ProSource showroom.
“We are proud to celebrate 25 years of delivering business success for our franchisees and enriching the lives of entrepreneurs,” shared Eric Bernstein, President of ProSource Wholesale. “Our unique business model innovated 25 years ago continues to be recognized by franchisees as a way to tap into the growing home improvement industry.”
ProSource opened its first showroom in St. Louis, MO in 1991, and has grown to over 141 showrooms in North America with 66% multi-unit owned. “There’s nothing like the ProSource business model in the marketplace,” shared Ken Nash, a ProSource franchise owner since 1992 with three Minneapolis ProSource showrooms. “It fills a niche in the home improvement industry for trade professionals like builders, remodelers, installers, designers and realtors. The ProSource Showroom gives them a great private and professional atmosphere for doing business with their clients.”
ProSource showrooms become an extension of the trade professionals’ business allowing them to offer their clients a one-stop showroom, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year featuring more than 40,000 product choices in floorcovering and kitchens and baths, including private brands and major name brands. Complimentary custom design services are available to trade professional members and their clients.
ProSource franchisees have the unique opportunity to play a significant role in their trade professionals’ success by connecting people, products and projects. The ProSource showroom is more than a showroom. It’s a place that creates business relationships and fosters community. It serves as a destination for small businesses to gather not only with their clients, but build upon their professional network and knowledge within the home improvement industry. Trade professionals work hard to find projects, win bids, to satisfy clients, and to end the day profitably. ProSource showrooms become the catalyst for creating relationships and building success for not only the trade professional, but the franchisee, and strengthening the local home improvement community by embracing this business philosophy.
The ProSource Wholesale franchise model provides franchisees with many benefits.
Low overhead and operating costs
Strong cash flow
No accounts receivable
No retail hours
No installation services
Exceptional franchisee support
Extensive private brand program
Group purchasing as part of parent company, CCA Global Partners, Inc.
Low wholesale prices offered everyday
To learn more about ProSource franchise opportunities visit www.FranchiseProSourceWholesale.com or call (314) 506-0078.
Van Leuven Communications, Inc.
P: (800) 520-1834 x1
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)