- Sub Headline: North America's leading barre concept launches campaign focused on consumer education around barre
- City: Spartanburg
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.purebarre.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 11:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SPARTANBURG, S.C., Jan. 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Pure Barre, the largest and most established barre concept in North America, is pleased to announce January as Learn to Barre Month, a national initiative focused on educating the general public about barre and its transformational benefits. As the leader in the barre category, Pure Barre is aiming to show consumers how effective barre classes can be through its expert instructors and innovative, proprietary technique. Pure Barre is promoting the barre industry this month by offering special pricing and rewards for new clients and an increased amount of complimentary educational workshops through its network of 350+ studios in the United States and Canada, allowing more people to understand and explore the burgeoning fitness technique.
“Barre has seen incredible growth and continues to make headlines as the biggest trend in fitness that’s here to stay; however, a large portion of the general public remains unfamiliar with exactly what barre is and the multitude of associated benefits,” said Sloan Evans, chief executive officer at Pure Barre. “There is often a misconception that one needs to have dance experience or be in prime physical condition to do barre classes. This isn’t the case with Pure Barre. While we do use a ballet barre for stability in class, Pure Barre is not a dance class. The low impact nature of our workout makes Pure Barre accessible to clients spanning a wide range of ages and fitness levels. We find the main attribute our clients share is a desire to work hard to get the results they want. Through Learn to Barre Month, we hope to encourage more consumers to give barre classes a try, and experience all that barre can offer through Pure Barre’s unmatched technique.”
The principle behind Pure Barre’s proprietary technique is to use precise, focused movements to work each major muscle group – including arms, thighs, seat and abdominals – to the point of fatigue, and then stretch the muscles back out to create a strong, lean and toned physique. Additional benefits include improved flexibility, posture, balance and overall confidence.
Kicking off January 1st to align with healthy living resolutions, Pure Barre’s Learn to Barre Month consists of the following elements:
Learn to Barre Microsite. Pure Barre has launched a Learn to Barre microsite at www.purebarre.com/LTB featuring all the information and tools necessary to get started. The dedicated site includes a welcome video, new client promotions, advice for beginners, Pure Barre benefits and terminology, a calendar of educational events and more.
Learn to Barre Package. New clients can enjoy two weeks of unlimited classes for a highly discounted rate at participating studios nationwide. Prices average between $45-$55 for the two-week packages, but vary by market.
Educational Opportunities. New clients have the opportunity to connect and chat live with Pure Barre’s Master Trainers to download on all things barre and get prepared for their first Pure Barre class. Additionally, participating studios throughout the nation are hosting a series of complimentary Breaking Down the Barre workshops to help clients deepen their understanding of the technique.
#isurvivedpurebarre Challenge. Clients are encouraged to share a story about their first barre experience using the #isurvivedpurebarre hashtag. Additionally, new clients who complete at least seven classes within their two-week Learn to Barre package timeframe will be entered to win a music-inspired getaway for two to Austin, TX, courtesy of Pure Barre and the Westin Austin Downtown.
For more information on Pure Barre’s Learn To Barre Month, please visit purebarre.com/ltb.
About Pure Barre
With more than 350 studios, Pure Barre is the largest, most established barre franchise in North America. Pure Barre classes offer an extremely effective total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your thighs, abs and arms, and burns fat in record-breaking time. With a unique franchise business model, Pure Barre has created an opportunity for fitness enthusiasts to pursue their dreams doing what they love. To help fans bring the lifestyle into their homes, Pure Barre also offers an extensive series of at-home DVDs as well as exercise equipment and apparel. Visit www.purebarre.com to learn more.
SOURCE Pure Barre
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)