- Street: 6001 Hiatus Road, Suite 13
- City: Tamarac
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 33321
- Slogan or Tagline: PuroClean ... The REAL Recession Proof Franchise!®
- Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Minimum Liquidity Required: $70,000 (with access to $150,000)
- Minimum Net Worth Required: $200,000
- Investment Range: $71,190 to $99,305 (with financing of vehicle and Equipment and Supplies Package) and $141,440 to $166,415 (with purchase of vehicle and Equipment and Supplies Package)
- Units In Operation: 250+
- Year Founded: 1991
- Franchising Since: 1991
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Expansion Areas: Franchises available throughout the United States.
- Listed: November 16, 2015 4:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PuroClean Franchise Opportunities
PuroClean, one of North America’s leading names in emergency restoration services, offers 24-hour fire and water damage restoration, mold and mildew removal, and bio-hazard cleanup services to residential and commercial customers alike. Our unique system and work ethic have earned us our reputation as “The Paramedics of Property Damage”® as we come to the rescue of families and businesses in their greatest time of need.
Our franchisees follow a time-tested business-to-business sales model and offer an essential service within a 210 billion dollar industry with a demand that is constant and unaffected by economic swings such as fluctuations in the real estate market, job market, or stock market. Over the past 25 years, our company has become the property restoration provider of choice for insurance professionals and property owners throughout the United States and Canada.
Here are some of the many benefits of the PuroClean business model:
- Low investment and high margins.
- National name recognition and brand power.
- Flexibility of a home-based or an executive office model.
- Unrestricted market enabling unlimited growth.
- Proprietary claims management and operating systems.
- Certified state-of-the-science training facility.
- Ongoing field training and 24/7 technical support.
PuroClean is committed to helping individual entrepreneurs, like you, realize the dream of building your very own successful business.
Come meet our team and discover why PuroClean is one of the fastest growing business opportunities in the world and The REAL Recession Proof Franchise!®
The Ideal PuroClean® Franchise Candidate
PuroClean is seeking qualified candidates from many different backgrounds to continue our restoration franchise expansion. PuroClean franchise owners possess various degrees of experience, but our ideal candidates tend to have similar traits and characteristics, including:
- Sales and marketing background with a history of financial success
- Highly sales and customer service oriented
- Independent thinker and self starter
- Able to follow a proven marketing system and manage a team
- Financially qualified (credit scores, franchise fees, living expenses)
- Desire to give back to the community with compassion and empathy
- Seeking financial success
We pride ourselves on having one of the most comprehensive discovery processes in the franchise industry. By providing you with the knowledge of our business and industry, you will be able to make a fully informed decision. We also want to be sure your qualifications and experiences are compatible with our industry and business model. During the discovery process, you will work closely with a Franchise Development Director who will ensure you are well informed and prepared to evaluate if the PuroClean franchise opportunity is right for you.
1072 total views, 4 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)