- Sub Headline: Newly Acquired “Paramedics of Property Damage™” Armed to Tackle Residential, Commercial Disasters
- City: Tamarac
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.puroclean.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 2:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMARAC, Fla. – February 24, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – With new owners and leadership, residential and commercial restoration services franchise PuroClean is primed to take on multi-million dollar restoration projects and large-scale growth.
PuroClean, known as the “Paramedics of Property Damage™,” provides solutions for homes and businesses damaged by fire, water, mold and natural disasters as well as biohazard cleanup. After being acquired in Q3 2015 by Mark Davis and Frank Torre, senior management embarked on plans to grow PuroClean’s international footprint from more than 230 locations to become a worldwide player in disaster recovery. Davis and Torre are accomplished industry veterans. Davis co-founded Belfor USA in 1999 and as CEO grew it to be the largest restoration company in North America. Davis sold Belfor and now co-owns Michigan based Signal Restoration Services with Torre. Signal is a market leading restoration company known for handling large commercial and industrial projects.
As part of the acquisition, PuroClean franchise owners gained access to regional training centers at Signal Restoration’s facilities, where they receive specialty training designed to help them expand services to meet the needs of large commercial and institutional customers.
“PuroClean franchisees now have access to an expanded hands-on and online training library, and more importantly, assistance in expanding preferred provider status among insurance companies and end user commercial accounts,” said PuroClean CEO Mark Davis. “PuroClean’s increasing recognition in the restoration industry, and push to move into new markets, combined with new synergies with Signal Restoration has positioned our franchise system for its greatest success in company history.”
The company projects to open 40 new PuroClean franchise locations by the end of 2016 in at least 11 new markets. Territories targeted for growth include Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Oklahoma City, Little Rock, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Knoxville and Kansas City.
“When it comes to handling property damage situations, our franchisees and their technicians are super heroes,” said Steve White, PuroClean President & COO. “They are trained to the highest standards of the industry, able to respond immediately at any hour and treat clients with respect and compassion during extremely stressful periods when their homes and businesses are in a state of disruption.”
Ranked on the 2015 Franchise Times Top 200 (Plus 300) list, PuroClean stands out as one of the few franchises in the mitigation industry to have earned a place on a list that’s dominated by food, beverage and pet industry franchises.
PuroClean is a leading commercial and residential restoration company. Founded in 1991, the company offers fire and water cleanup, restoration services, mold mitigation, remediation, and biohazard cleanup and removal throughout the United States and Canada through its franchise network of 230 offices. PuroClean’s certified technicians are thoroughly screened, insured and trained in utilizing the latest in mitigation technology and procedures, while operating under a strict code of ethics. In addition to serving the needs of property owners, PuroClean and its franchise offices offer hundreds of continuing education classes each year to insurance professionals and property service providers nationwide. For more information on PuroClean, please contact 800-775-PURO (7876) or visit www.puroclean.com.
Fishman Public Relations
(847) 945-1300 x260
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)