- Sub Headline: Enter #QdobaForAKissSweeps Starting Feb. 10 for a Chance to Win Food and Cash Prizes - Vine Stars Meghan McCarthy, Heath Hussar and Zane Hijazi to Host #QdobaForAKiss Meet-and-Greet Event in Los Angeles
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.qdoba.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 6:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – Qdoba Mexican Eats®, home of 3-Cheese Queso and free guacamole on entrées, is gearing up for a Valentine’s Day lovefest as it brings back its popular Qdoba For A Kiss™ Valentine’s Day promotion.
Yeah, you read that right – Qdoba® fans who share a spicy smooch at the register will receive a free entrée with the purchase of an entrée on Valentine’s Day. No coupon is required, so get creative with it and show your own personal flavor – kiss a picture of your favorite celebrity crush, your significant other, or even kiss yourself – it all counts!
“Last year, Qdoba inspired thousands of kisses and this year we’re aiming for even more love,” said David Craven, Qdoba Vice President of Brand Marketing. “Qdoba has really made a splash with our Valentine’s Day promotion to the point where guests anxiously await its return each year.”
And, what better way to round out your flavor-filled Valentine’s Day than a chance to win up to $500 (or some Qdoba gift cards)? “In 2016, we’re upping the ante by adding our Qdoba For A Kiss Sweepstakes, and we’ve got Vine stars helping us kick off this year’s promotion with a fun event in Los Angeles,” said Craven.
To enter the sweepstakes, guests can snap a photo of their kiss (it doesn’t need to be in the restaurant) and upload it to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #QdobaForAKissSweeps from Feb. 10-15 (must be at least 18 years old to participate). Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries and contacted via Twitter/Instagram beginning Feb. 18. Visit www.Qdoba.com for complete rules and conditions.
Additionally, Qdoba fans in Los Angeles will get a chance to celebrate the Qdoba For A Kiss offer a day early. On Feb. 13 from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., Vine stars Meghan McCarthy, Heath Hussar and Zane Hijazi will help kick off the Qdoba For A Kiss promotion at the Qdoba located at the Westfield Mall in Culver City (6000 Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 1591, Culver City, CA 90230). The Vine favorites will be available for selfies at the counter, helping fans get their own buy one, get one free entrée a day before the Valentine’s Day promotion officially starts.
The Qdoba For A Kiss Valentine’s Day offer is valid at participating locations, and guests can find their nearest Qdoba where they can share a kiss at Qdoba.com/locations.
At Qdoba, everyone is invited to live a more flavorful life. The Qdoba experience comes to life through its multi-dimensional approach to flavor that encompasses its people, place and food. Through the brand’s vision of flavor, guests and team members alike are encouraged to celebrate individuality, break down the walls of convention, and boldly craft a meal that’s packed full of flavors like 3-Cheese Queso and hand-smashed guacamole. Rooted in Denver since its beginnings in 1995, Qdoba – a wholly owned subsidiary of Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK) – today has more than 600 restaurants in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Discover more at www.qdoba.com and connect with Qdoba on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)