- Sub Headline: A Storm Front of Flavor: Tortilla Soup Meets Bold Flavored Toppings, Savory Meats and an Edible Tortilla Bowl
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.qdoba.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – Qdoba Mexican Eats® , home of 3-Cheese Queso and free guacamole on entrées, is warming up winter one tortilla bowl at a time with Loaded Tortilla Soup, available now.
As winter temperatures continue, soup is a go-to comfort food. In fact, it’s reported that Americans consume more than 10 billion bowls of soup each year. Now, soup sippers will be inspired to ditch bland soup choices and, instead, choose bold flavor with Qdoba’s Loaded Tortilla Soup.
Qdoba’s Loaded Tortilla Soup combines the piping hot tortilla soup with the guest’s choice of savory meats, rice, and beans, and flavors like sour cream, pico de gallo, 3-Cheese Queso and of course, guacamole – it’s free on the soup, too. It’s a storm front of flavor, all loaded into a crunchy, edible tortilla bowl.
“Qdoba is on a mission to warm up winter with our Loaded Tortilla Soup,” said John Cooke, Qdoba Vice President of Menu Innovation and Strategy. “Here in Denver, we know there’s nothing like a hot, hearty bowl of our Loaded Tortilla Soup on a cold, winter day, and the crispy tortilla bowl adds a dimension of indulgent flavor and texture that is really mouthwatering.” Adding bold flavor and allowing guests to choose their favorite flavors is the Qdoba way. Qdoba’s unique spin on a soup favorite invites guests to step out of their ordering rut, and the menu-wide All Good Guarantee means they can start over, free of charge, if they’re not satisfied with their adventurous choices.
Loaded Tortilla Soup is available at participating locations as a permanent menu item at Qdoba. Guests can find their nearest Qdoba at Qdoba.com/locations and beat the cold this winter.
At Qdoba, everyone is invited to live a more flavorful life. The Qdoba experience comes to life through its multi-dimensional approach to flavor that encompasses its people, place and food. Through the brand’s vision of flavor, guests and team members alike are encouraged to celebrate individuality, break down the walls of convention, and boldly craft a meal that’s packed full of flavors like 3-Cheese Queso and hand-smashed guacamole. Rooted in Denver since its beginnings in 1995, Qdoba – a wholly owned subsidiary of Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK) – today has more than 600 restaurants in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Discover more at www.qdoba.com and connect with Qdoba on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
281 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)