- Sub Headline: A Storm Front of Flavor: Tortilla Soup Meets Bold Flavored Toppings, Savory Meats and an Edible Tortilla Bowl
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.qdoba.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – Qdoba Mexican Eats® , home of 3-Cheese Queso and free guacamole on entrées, is warming up winter one tortilla bowl at a time with Loaded Tortilla Soup, available now.
As winter temperatures continue, soup is a go-to comfort food. In fact, it’s reported that Americans consume more than 10 billion bowls of soup each year. Now, soup sippers will be inspired to ditch bland soup choices and, instead, choose bold flavor with Qdoba’s Loaded Tortilla Soup.
Qdoba’s Loaded Tortilla Soup combines the piping hot tortilla soup with the guest’s choice of savory meats, rice, and beans, and flavors like sour cream, pico de gallo, 3-Cheese Queso and of course, guacamole – it’s free on the soup, too. It’s a storm front of flavor, all loaded into a crunchy, edible tortilla bowl.
“Qdoba is on a mission to warm up winter with our Loaded Tortilla Soup,” said John Cooke, Qdoba Vice President of Menu Innovation and Strategy. “Here in Denver, we know there’s nothing like a hot, hearty bowl of our Loaded Tortilla Soup on a cold, winter day, and the crispy tortilla bowl adds a dimension of indulgent flavor and texture that is really mouthwatering.” Adding bold flavor and allowing guests to choose their favorite flavors is the Qdoba way. Qdoba’s unique spin on a soup favorite invites guests to step out of their ordering rut, and the menu-wide All Good Guarantee means they can start over, free of charge, if they’re not satisfied with their adventurous choices.
Loaded Tortilla Soup is available at participating locations as a permanent menu item at Qdoba. Guests can find their nearest Qdoba at Qdoba.com/locations and beat the cold this winter.
At Qdoba, everyone is invited to live a more flavorful life. The Qdoba experience comes to life through its multi-dimensional approach to flavor that encompasses its people, place and food. Through the brand’s vision of flavor, guests and team members alike are encouraged to celebrate individuality, break down the walls of convention, and boldly craft a meal that’s packed full of flavors like 3-Cheese Queso and hand-smashed guacamole. Rooted in Denver since its beginnings in 1995, Qdoba – a wholly owned subsidiary of Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK) – today has more than 600 restaurants in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Discover more at www.qdoba.com and connect with Qdoba on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
249 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Nekter Juice Bar Wins Prestigious Hot Concepts Award From Nation’s Restaurant News (1 views)