- Sub Headline: A Storm Front of Flavor: Tortilla Soup Meets Bold Flavored Toppings, Savory Meats and an Edible Tortilla Bowl
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.qdoba.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – Qdoba Mexican Eats® , home of 3-Cheese Queso and free guacamole on entrées, is warming up winter one tortilla bowl at a time with Loaded Tortilla Soup, available now.
As winter temperatures continue, soup is a go-to comfort food. In fact, it’s reported that Americans consume more than 10 billion bowls of soup each year. Now, soup sippers will be inspired to ditch bland soup choices and, instead, choose bold flavor with Qdoba’s Loaded Tortilla Soup.
Qdoba’s Loaded Tortilla Soup combines the piping hot tortilla soup with the guest’s choice of savory meats, rice, and beans, and flavors like sour cream, pico de gallo, 3-Cheese Queso and of course, guacamole – it’s free on the soup, too. It’s a storm front of flavor, all loaded into a crunchy, edible tortilla bowl.
“Qdoba is on a mission to warm up winter with our Loaded Tortilla Soup,” said John Cooke, Qdoba Vice President of Menu Innovation and Strategy. “Here in Denver, we know there’s nothing like a hot, hearty bowl of our Loaded Tortilla Soup on a cold, winter day, and the crispy tortilla bowl adds a dimension of indulgent flavor and texture that is really mouthwatering.” Adding bold flavor and allowing guests to choose their favorite flavors is the Qdoba way. Qdoba’s unique spin on a soup favorite invites guests to step out of their ordering rut, and the menu-wide All Good Guarantee means they can start over, free of charge, if they’re not satisfied with their adventurous choices.
Loaded Tortilla Soup is available at participating locations as a permanent menu item at Qdoba. Guests can find their nearest Qdoba at Qdoba.com/locations and beat the cold this winter.
At Qdoba, everyone is invited to live a more flavorful life. The Qdoba experience comes to life through its multi-dimensional approach to flavor that encompasses its people, place and food. Through the brand’s vision of flavor, guests and team members alike are encouraged to celebrate individuality, break down the walls of convention, and boldly craft a meal that’s packed full of flavors like 3-Cheese Queso and hand-smashed guacamole. Rooted in Denver since its beginnings in 1995, Qdoba – a wholly owned subsidiary of Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK) – today has more than 600 restaurants in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Discover more at www.qdoba.com and connect with Qdoba on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Pieology Opens First North Carolina Location (4 views)