- Sub Headline: Award-Winning Casual-Dining Franchise Announces Winner of the 'Sauce Showdown' Sweepstakes
- City: Sharon
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.QuakerSteakAndLube.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 12:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SHARON, Pa., Feb. 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The Award-Winning casual-dining franchise Quaker Steak & Lube®, known for its Best Wings USA and more than 25 sauces, announced today that Smoked Jalapeño Honey is the winner of the ‘Sauce Showdown’ Sweepstakes, available to Lube Nation beginning Feb. 7, just in time for the Big Game.
Smoked Jalapeño Honey, an addictive sweet honey glaze with a “sting” of smoked jalapeño, was one of the four sauces that fans were able to select during Quaker Steak & Lube’s® ‘Sauce Showdown’ Sweepstakes. From Nov. 3 – Dec. 15, Lubies visited a special dedicated micro-site for a chance to pick The Lube’s® next sauce. Prize packs were also randomly awarded each week to voters. This new sauce will join the more than 25 sauces, which includes top sellers, Louisiana Lickers®, Arizona Ranch® and “Original” BBQ, available for purchase in-stores and online at www.TheLube.com.
“We are excited to debut our newest sauce creation, Smoked Jalapeño Honey, which our fans voted as the next sauce during the “Sauce Showdown’ Sweepstakes. We know this new bold flavor will be a great addition on to our existing menu,” said Greg Lippert, President and CEO at Quaker Steak & Lube®. “We encourage our guests to join us for the 50th Big Game where they can enjoy a variety of specials as Denver takes on Carolina in this much anticipated matchup.”
Guests who visit participating restaurants will be able to enjoy their favorite Lube menu items and take advantage of chicken wings, baby back ribs and beer specials.
Perfect for parties, social gatherings and more, guests can also enjoy their game day experience at their convenience by ordering in advance to take home. The Lube’s® full menu is ready to go. Visit www.TheLube.com for details.
Founded in 1974, Quaker Steak & Lube® now has more than 50 locations across 16 states. The compelling décor, including race cars suspended from the ceilings, motorcycles, Corvettes and motor-themed memorabilia, combined with its craveable food and SuperCharged events, has created a cult-like following for The Lube® for more than 40 years.
For more information, visit www.QuakerSteakAndLube.com. Follow The Lube® on Twitter and Instagram at @QuakerSteak and on Facebook at Quaker Steak & Lube. For more information, visit www.QuakerSteakAndLube.com.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®:
Founded in 1974 and built in an abandoned gas station in Sharon, Pa., Quaker Steak & Lube® has expanded across the United States. The unique décor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars, motorcycles, race cars and corvettes suspended from the ceilings combined with the crave-able food and high-octane events has afforded The Lube® a cult-like fan following. Today, Quaker Steak & Lube® has become one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in the country, and has won hundreds of national and international awards for its wings and more than 25 different wing sauces.
SOURCE Quaker Steak & Lube
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)