- Sub Headline: The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award honors businesses that are committed to their customers.
- Street: 1020 N University Parks Dr
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 76707
- Franchise URL: http://www.RainbowIntl.com
- Listed: December 26, 2015 4:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Waco, Texas – (FranchisePOD.com) December 10, 2015 – Every day we see more and more stories about unethical business practices in news headlines. One industry that seems to be a steady target of these headlines are contractors. One contractor that breaks through and eliminates this negative view is Rainbow International of South & West Suburbs.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award honors businesses that are committed to their customers. Receiving a Torch Award from the Better Business Bureau is an honor to select businesses. Rainbow International is one of these businesses. The Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics honors companies that make a demonstrable effort to promote ethical business practices and Rainbow International has done this by adhering to their Code of Values.
Many people cringe at the word “contractor” and associate the restoration industry as being an unethical group. Sound familiar? Whether someone is a plumber, electrician, carpenter or restoration contractor, this stigma follows us all. “We conduct business above the line and it’s as simple as that,” states Rainbow International’s President, John Gurtler.
The 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics for companies with 10-99 employees was presented to Rainbow International at the Better Business Bureau’s luncheon that was held on November 19th at Lowe’s Chicago O’Hare Hotel.
This award is presented annually to outstanding businesses in recognition of their commitment to high standards in relationships with their customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, and the surrounding communities. Like the BBB Torch logo, the Torch Awards honor and help to illuminate the importance of a corporate conscience and the responsibility for creating a fair and honest marketplace.
“We are not the average contractor. Having the Better Business Bureau deem your company as an ethical one through the presentation of this award is truly a honor” states Rainbow International’s Business Development Manager, Niki Ramirez. There are two types of restoration contractors in the restoration industry: some of them operate through ethical standards and work alongside the insurance company and the insured. The others favor unscrupulous acts that extort money from the insurance company and their insured. Because Rainbow International believes in developing long- term relationships with their business partners, insureds and customers, they have worked hard to differentiate themselves from those around them.
“Homeowners who have suffered a tragedy are usually in a vulnerable state of mind. We must prove ourselves through our actions in order to gain their trust during one of the most difficult times in their lives,” states Niki Ramirez. The 19th annual Torch Award produced two thousand nominations showing an increasing interest in businesses incorporating ethical business practices into their daily operations for self-regulation.
“Building a reputable brand doesn’t happen overnight. It takes years of dedication to show the community you are serving that you are committed to them and you are always going to do right by them. It is a rewarding feeling when homeowners do put their faith in you and entrust that you will get them back into their homes,” states John Gurtler.
Award ceremony picture features: From left to right, Carl Jacobson, BBB Chair; Hosea Sanders of ABC7 News Chicago; Niki Ramirez, John Gurtler, Kevin Anderson, Mia Hansen, Rainbow International; and Steve J. Bernas, President & CEO of BBB Chicago and Northern Illinois.
251 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)