- Sub Headline: The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award honors businesses that are committed to their customers.
- Street: 1020 N University Parks Dr
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 76707
- Franchise URL: http://www.RainbowIntl.com
- Listed: December 26, 2015 4:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Waco, Texas – (FranchisePOD.com) December 10, 2015 – Every day we see more and more stories about unethical business practices in news headlines. One industry that seems to be a steady target of these headlines are contractors. One contractor that breaks through and eliminates this negative view is Rainbow International of South & West Suburbs.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award honors businesses that are committed to their customers. Receiving a Torch Award from the Better Business Bureau is an honor to select businesses. Rainbow International is one of these businesses. The Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics honors companies that make a demonstrable effort to promote ethical business practices and Rainbow International has done this by adhering to their Code of Values.
Many people cringe at the word “contractor” and associate the restoration industry as being an unethical group. Sound familiar? Whether someone is a plumber, electrician, carpenter or restoration contractor, this stigma follows us all. “We conduct business above the line and it’s as simple as that,” states Rainbow International’s President, John Gurtler.
The 2016 Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics for companies with 10-99 employees was presented to Rainbow International at the Better Business Bureau’s luncheon that was held on November 19th at Lowe’s Chicago O’Hare Hotel.
This award is presented annually to outstanding businesses in recognition of their commitment to high standards in relationships with their customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, and the surrounding communities. Like the BBB Torch logo, the Torch Awards honor and help to illuminate the importance of a corporate conscience and the responsibility for creating a fair and honest marketplace.
“We are not the average contractor. Having the Better Business Bureau deem your company as an ethical one through the presentation of this award is truly a honor” states Rainbow International’s Business Development Manager, Niki Ramirez. There are two types of restoration contractors in the restoration industry: some of them operate through ethical standards and work alongside the insurance company and the insured. The others favor unscrupulous acts that extort money from the insurance company and their insured. Because Rainbow International believes in developing long- term relationships with their business partners, insureds and customers, they have worked hard to differentiate themselves from those around them.
“Homeowners who have suffered a tragedy are usually in a vulnerable state of mind. We must prove ourselves through our actions in order to gain their trust during one of the most difficult times in their lives,” states Niki Ramirez. The 19th annual Torch Award produced two thousand nominations showing an increasing interest in businesses incorporating ethical business practices into their daily operations for self-regulation.
“Building a reputable brand doesn’t happen overnight. It takes years of dedication to show the community you are serving that you are committed to them and you are always going to do right by them. It is a rewarding feeling when homeowners do put their faith in you and entrust that you will get them back into their homes,” states John Gurtler.
Award ceremony picture features: From left to right, Carl Jacobson, BBB Chair; Hosea Sanders of ABC7 News Chicago; Niki Ramirez, John Gurtler, Kevin Anderson, Mia Hansen, Rainbow International; and Steve J. Bernas, President & CEO of BBB Chicago and Northern Illinois.
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)