- Sub Headline: Arizona-Based Restaurant, Grabbagreen Will Open This Fall Allowing Customers To Embrace Healthier Eating Options On-the-Go
- Listed: July 29, 2016 11:53 am
- Expires: 31 days, 17 hours
July 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) RALEIGH, N.C. – Grabbagreen®, the Arizona-based fast-casual restaurant concept known for their fresh and healthy alternative to fast food will make its Raleigh debut this September under Heather and Jeff Phillips of Phillips Investment Ventures, LLC. The Phillips’ leased their first location in Midtown Raleigh at 4421 Six Forks Road, Suite 103B inside North Hills; an innovative, multifaceted district where guests live, work, shop, dine and play. Phillips Investment Ventures will be opening a second location in Cary, NC in 2017.
Grabbagreen is fully committed to leading the charge in making fast food, healthy and promotes an “Eat Clean, Grabbagreen” philosophy. It is the first fast-food concept of its kind serving organic food items, antibiotic and hormone-free beef, poultry, whole food, fresh juice and smoothies in the country. In addition customers are able to choose from high-quality food at reasonable prices, quick service, gluten-free, whole fruits and vegetables and select organic items. The modern decor and energetic ambiance appeals to everyone from children to adults.
“We are excited to offer a tasty, quick and healthy food dining option to consumers in the Triangle,” states Heather Phillips. “When you eat good, you feel good and there is a growing demand for fresh, whole food in our Raleigh community. We know residents and visitors that frequent North Hills will enjoy the accessibility that Midtown offers and the convenient and fast dining experience Grabbagreen provides.”
Grabbagreen is prepared fresh, made-to-order and provides a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. Grabbagreen offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items.
For more information on Grabbagreen or franchising opportunities please visit www.grabbagreen.com.
Founded in 2013, Grabbagreen® is a fast-food restaurant where great tasting, healthy food meet the speed and convenience of traditional fast food. Grabbagreen’s Eat Clean menu is preservative-free, naturally gluten-free and GMO free. The whole food menu is based on super food ingredients and offers a full selection of grain and green-based bowls with fresh hormone-free and antibiotic-free proteins provided by local farms, fresh-pressed juice, handcrafted smoothies and acai bowls, breakfast and healthy kid-friendly items. All signature menu items are prepared fresh, made-to-order and provide a delicious experience for customers and a variety of flavors to meet dietary needs. The Grabbagreen App is available on both iTunes and Google play. Visit grabbagreen.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find Grabbagreen on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Grabbagreen Corporate Headquarters
10789 N 90th Street, Suite 202
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
431 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)