Ramen Burger, the Elusive Burger Sensation, to be Available for the Masses at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews
- Sub Headline: Gourmet Burger Authority is Offering the Red Ramen Burger to the First 22 College Students for 22 cents -- Average Cost of Packet of Ramen, a Quintessential College Staple
- Franchise URL: http://www.RedRobin.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 11:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., March 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The ramen burger – the latest food frenzy to sweep New York and Los Angeles – is going national for the first time! Starting April 4, guests can line up at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews (Red Robin) restaurants around the country to get a taste of the highly sought after culinary craze. To celebrate the limited time offer, Red Robin has dubbed April 19 Red Ramen Day, and the first 22 college students in the door with an appetite and valid student ID can get the Red Ramen Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries for only 22 cents – the average cost of a packet of ramen, a quintessential college staple.
“We closely follow emerging trends, and when the ramen burger first debuted, our culinary team worked to develop Red Robin’s take on the foodie favorite, enabling us to be the first to offer it nationally,” said Jonathan Muhtar, Red Robin’s senior vice president and chief marketing officer. “At Red Robin, we strive to constantly provide our guests with unique experiences and menu items that they can’t get anywhere else in the casual dining industry.”
The Red Ramen Burger is the latest deliciously daring innovation from Red Robin, which has previously introduced ghost pepper to its menu before it became trendy and mainstreamed the beer milkshake. Available through June 5, the Red Ramen Burger, served on a crispy seasoned ramen bun, is topped with teriyaki and Chiu Chow aioli, a medley of chili-infused shredded cabbage, carrot and onion and garnished with fresh basil. To further celebrate Red Ramen Day on April 19, Red Robin is giving all guests a $2.22 discount off the new burger in participating restaurants.
For more information on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., and under the trade name, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. Whether a family dining with kids, adults grabbing a drink at the bar or teens enjoying a meal, Red Robin offers an unparalleled experience for its guests. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant a VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 530 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
288 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)