- Sub Headline: Former Starbucks Executive to lead HR operations for Pie Five Pizza and Pizza Inn
- Franchise URL: http://www.raverg.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) March 30, 2016 – Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. announced today the hire of Kim Johnston as the new Vice President of Human Resources. In her new role, Johnston will lead all aspects of Global Human Resources and work with the senior leadership team to develop talent strategies that set new benchmarks and engage employees for international pizza chain Pizza Inn and leading fast-casual innovator, Pie Five Pizza.
“The opportunities ahead for Rave Restaurant Group are immense and the energy and positivity of the team is impressive,” said Kim Johnston, new Vice President of Human Resources at Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. “I look forward to developing programs that will drive business performance and create the leadership capability and a talent pool that will help position Pie Five and Pizza Inn for long-term success and growth.”
Johnston joins Rave Restaurant Group after nearly 10 years of progressively responsible leadership roles at Starbucks Coffee Company, most recently as Director of Human Resources supporting the US retail business. She led HR field operations and enterprise teams and developed talent strategies in both the transformational and high growth years. Johnston was a key driver in growth of 7,000+ Starbucks stores and instrumental in creating the in-store employee experience while positioning Starbucks as an employer of choice. Prior to Starbucks, Johnston spent seven years with West Corporation, a leading telecommunications firm, leading HR teams and functions in both field and enterprise capacities. She also held leadership roles at Target Stores and Barnes & Noble. Johnston will be located at the Dallas headquarters of Rave Restaurant Group. She will report to Chief Financial Officer, Tim Mullany.
“Kim has a phenomenal track record in supporting the growth and talent development of major companies,” said Tim Mullany, CFO of Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. “She will be a great asset to the Rave family and an essential player in the continued evolutions of Pie Five and Pizza Inn.”
About RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc.
Rave Restaurant Group Adds Kim Johnston as New Vice President of Human Resources. Founded in 1958, Dallas-based RAVE Restaurant Group [NASDAQ: RAVE] owns, operates and franchises more than 300 Pie Five Pizza Co. and Pizza Inn restaurants domestically and internationally. Pie Five Pizza Co. is a leader in the rapidly growing fast-casual pizza space offering made-to-order pizzas ready in under five minutes. Pizza Inn is an international chain featuring freshly made pizzas, along with salads, pastas, and desserts. The Company’s common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “RAVE”. For more information, please visit www.raverg.com.
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)