Ray Titus And Family Announce Major Commitment To Fund The Titus Franchising Center At Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Franchise URL: http://www.UnitedFranchiseGroup.com
- Listed: May 4, 2016 10:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., May 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – In the franchise community and among members of the International Franchise Association the names Titus and United Franchise Group are synonymous with successful franchise business models.
Led by CEO Ray Titus, the West Palm Beach based United Franchise Group is known as the global leader for entrepreneurs and offers a broad range of franchise opportunities and development services in a variety of industries using franchising to grow and develop the brands worldwide.
UFG has 30 years of experience and 1,400 franchise locations in over 80 countries. Brands include Signarama, EmbroidMe, Transworld Business Advisors, SuperGreen Solutions, Experimac, Straetus, Jon Smith Subs and VentureX.
William M. B. Fleming, Jr., president of Palm Beach Atlantic University, announced a $1.5 million commitment the school received from Ray Titus late last week. The major financial commitment will give students an introduction to and training in franchising and serve as launching pad for careers in the industry. The program would be the first of its kind in Florida.
The Titus Franchising Center will open in the fall of 2017 and will offer academic coursework in the Rinker School of Business to cover all aspects of franchising, an internship program and opportunities for job shadowing and training at United Franchise Group (UFG) global headquarters located on Vista Parkway in West Palm Beach.
“United Franchise Group is investing in Palm Beach Atlantic University with the creation of the Titus Franchising Center to educate and promote the importance of this business sector as a viable and global career opportunity for students,” said Ray Titus. “Our company and key employees will be involved in every aspect of the Center’s operations.”
Titus admits there are deep personal connections between the Titus family and PBA. “Our son A.J. graduated from PBA with an International Business degree and UFG has hired some great alumni from the university,” continued Titus. “Also the University’s Christian values match my family’s values. UFG looks forward to hiring many future PBA graduates who, with the opening of this Center, will come to us already trained in the world of franchising!”
SOURCE United Franchise Group
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)