Ray Titus And Family Announce Major Commitment To Fund The Titus Franchising Center At Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Franchise URL: http://www.UnitedFranchiseGroup.com
- Listed: May 4, 2016 10:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., May 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – In the franchise community and among members of the International Franchise Association the names Titus and United Franchise Group are synonymous with successful franchise business models.
Led by CEO Ray Titus, the West Palm Beach based United Franchise Group is known as the global leader for entrepreneurs and offers a broad range of franchise opportunities and development services in a variety of industries using franchising to grow and develop the brands worldwide.
UFG has 30 years of experience and 1,400 franchise locations in over 80 countries. Brands include Signarama, EmbroidMe, Transworld Business Advisors, SuperGreen Solutions, Experimac, Straetus, Jon Smith Subs and VentureX.
William M. B. Fleming, Jr., president of Palm Beach Atlantic University, announced a $1.5 million commitment the school received from Ray Titus late last week. The major financial commitment will give students an introduction to and training in franchising and serve as launching pad for careers in the industry. The program would be the first of its kind in Florida.
The Titus Franchising Center will open in the fall of 2017 and will offer academic coursework in the Rinker School of Business to cover all aspects of franchising, an internship program and opportunities for job shadowing and training at United Franchise Group (UFG) global headquarters located on Vista Parkway in West Palm Beach.
“United Franchise Group is investing in Palm Beach Atlantic University with the creation of the Titus Franchising Center to educate and promote the importance of this business sector as a viable and global career opportunity for students,” said Ray Titus. “Our company and key employees will be involved in every aspect of the Center’s operations.”
Titus admits there are deep personal connections between the Titus family and PBA. “Our son A.J. graduated from PBA with an International Business degree and UFG has hired some great alumni from the university,” continued Titus. “Also the University’s Christian values match my family’s values. UFG looks forward to hiring many future PBA graduates who, with the opening of this Center, will come to us already trained in the world of franchising!”
SOURCE United Franchise Group
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Why the Hair Cutting Industry? (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)