- Sub Headline: Madwood Studios and JS Sloane Co. come together to bring this big-time barbershop to the small screen on February 6
- City: Miami
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.razzledazzlebarbershop.com
- Listed: February 4, 2016 6:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MIAMI, FL (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 03, 2016 – RAZZLEDAZZLE Barbershop, a 1940’s New York-themed barbershop franchise business, is excited to announce its upcoming feature on a new series “The American Barber.”
“The American Barber,” presented by Madwood Studios and JS Sloane Co. Gentlemen’s Grooming Products, goes behind the scenes for a personal look at the new wave of master barbers reviving the tonsorial arts in America.
“I am humbled to have the opportunity to be a part of ‘The American Barber’ series,” said RAZZLEDAZZLE founder and CEO Elena Linares. “We take pride in our business, and we are excited to share our story.”
Linares founded RAZZLEDAZZLE in 2008 with a vision of creating a throwback in time for men of all ages. Specializing in haircuts, hot lather shaves, and shoe shines, the Miami-based concept also adds a dash of sexiness to the barber shop experience.
Celebrity stylist and Emmy award-winning personality Kyan Douglas of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” follows Linares as she shares how her artful mastery of a woman’s touch has led to unmatched success in a male-dominated industry. Complete with its fair share of trials and triumphs, the story of “Miss RazzleDazzle” and her pioneering brand comes alive in the featured episode.
“The series is a great way for people to learn about local business owners in their communities while getting behind the scenes,” Linares added. “Everyone has a story and history that has led them to where they are—now more people can hear ours.”
“The American Barber” premieres Saturday, February 6th on http://www.theamericanbarber.tv
Follow @TheBarberSeries or use #TheAmericanBarber to join the conversation on Twitter.
About RAZZLEDAZZLE Barbershop
RAZZLEDAZZLE Barbershop (http://www.razzledazzlebarbershop.com) is not just another place for a haircut. Voted best barbershop in Miami for two consecutive years by Miami New Times, this franchised, old-fashioned barbershop business specializes in haircuts, hot lather shaves, and shoe shines, and creates an environment where customers feel like kings. 1940s glamour and flair coalesce to add a touch of sexiness to the hair care experience at these New York-themed shops where a team of “Dazzlers” in burlesque costumes pamper gentlemen of all ages. Guests 21 and over receive a complimentary shot of whiskey or vodka – known as “sugar” – as they enjoy a hand and neck massage with their RAZZLEDAZZLE haircut.
Since launching in 2008, RAZZLEDAZZLE has brought style and sizzle to the greater Miami area with five corporate-owned locations and is continuing its expansion through a targeted nationwide franchise opportunity in urban markets.
301 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)