- Sub Headline: Contractor Chris Deck Found a Way to Grow His Revenues by Partnering With Re-Bath
- Franchise URL: http://www.rebath.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 11:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TEMPE, AZ–(FranchisePOD.com) – April 15, 2016 – Re-Bath, the world’s largest bathroom remodeling franchise, is pleased to announce their expansion into Maricopa, Arizona.
Independent contractor Chris Deck plans to open his new Re-Bath franchise by June 2016. Previously Deck had owned his own business producing elements to retro-fit foundations for manufactured housing before the housing market crashed in 2008. He then started a painting and drywall business to rebuild his income, and while that business has done well, he was looking for systems and support that would help him serve more customers and generate a stronger living for himself and his employees.
“No matter how hard we worked, the money stayed the same,” he said. A game-changer for customers and for contractors, Re-Bath has become a $175 million bathroom remodeling giant by providing franchisees proprietary products, marketing tools, a defined sales methodology and installation training that helps them transform customers bathrooms in less than a week. The company’s streamlined approach to remodeling saves customers time and money, and allows franchisees to complete a higher volume of jobs.
The efficiencies of Re-Bath’s system helps franchisees outperform their peers by a wide margin. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average general contractor brings in about $93,000 a year in revenues, while the top 50% of Re-Bath’s network brings in about $1.79 million annually in gross sales, according to the brand’s 2015 Franchise Disclosure Document.
Through both advertising by Re-Bath and from comments made by his customers, Chris kept hearing about the iconic remodeling brand. He finally reached to them to learn more. “I looked at some other products and companies, but no one else had the Re-Bath name recognition and no one else offered the same level of support they offer their franchisees.”
“We’re excited to have Chris become part of Re-Bath,” said Brad Hillier, CEO of Re-Bath. “We’ve had a lot of success over the years working with contractors who want to build large and successful business, and who possesses a lot of drive and skill, and just need the benefit of our unique products, systems, tools and support to help them achieve their goals. I look forward to helping Chris build his new business, and seeing him introduce Re-Bath to even more customers in Pinal County.”
To contact Mr. Deck for bathroom remodeling in Maricopa, email email@example.com or call 520-470-4386.
Director of Franchise Development
218 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)