DENVER, April 18, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — RE/MAX, LLC has unveiled bold enhancements to its website, remax.com. Already the most visited real estate franchise website, the global real estate leader looks to improve the real estate consumer online experience. As consumers continue to increase real estate searches on their mobile devices, the new remax.com enhances the mobile experience by offering a modern responsive design and personalized features such as places, mapping, sharing, social and alerts.
“Remax.com, with its new look, is a key element in the company’s overall technology strategy,” said Tim Drouillard, RE/MAX Senior Vice President, Information Technology. “We view these many additions as just a starting point for future enhancements already on the drawing board. Remax.com will continually evolve based on the habits of consumers searching for homes or real estate agents.”
The new remax.com features a streamlined look designed to easily guide consumers through the process that is the primary reason for their visit – home searches. Edge to edge content, large gallery images and map-based search functions all provide users with a more personalized experience. Visitors can also search using a completely customizable My RE/MAX account, which allows them to save favorite properties, share homes on social media, connect with a local agent, request a showing and even find properties based on commute time or other subjective criteria.
“Our goal is to arm consumers with the most accurate and timely data, and to connect them with RE/MAX agents who are at the ready,” Drouillard added.
Listing videos have also been introduced with the new website rollout. Remax.com visitors are now able to explore over 100,000 listings through custom videos powered by VScreen.
Remax.com also serves as a gateway to other helpful company websites. Whether visitors are searching for high-end luxury properties, commercial investments or a new home in one of 80 countries and territories around the globe – The RE/MAX Collection, RE/MAX Commercial and RE/MAX global listings are all conveniently accessed from the new remax.com.
In 2015, based on Experian Marketing Services Hitwise data, remax.com had the most visits among all real estate franchise websites, with nearly 20 million more than its closest competitor.
Based on those numerous online visits, the new remax.com connects consumers with RE/MAX agents and adds to the more than 15 million referral free leads generated since 2006.
About the RE/MAX Network:
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 100,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of nearly 100 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX, when measured by residential transaction sides.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, LLC, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $150 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.
SOURCE RE/MAX, LLC
240 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)