- Sub Headline: Raleigh, NC-based brokerage is a longtime community mainstay.
- Franchise URL: http://www.RealLiving.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 2:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
RALEIGH, N.C. (FranchisePOD.com) May 23, 2016 – Real Living Real Estate, one of the nation’s leading real estate franchisors and a member of the HSF Affiliates LLC family of real estate brokerage networks, today congratulated Real Living Pittman Properties on celebrating 40 years in local business.
Pittman Properties was founded in 1976 as an independent brokerage by George Pittman and his partner Jud Ammons. The brokerage originally operated as Ammons Pittman Real Estate. In 1989, George’s wife of 44 years, Lou Ann Pittman joined the day-to-day operation of the business. Today, the company has more than 40 agents who serve the Raleigh, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Apex, Cary, Holly Springs and Northern Wake County areas of North Carolina.
“We’re proud to survive and prosper for 40 years,” said George Pittman, who credits the company’s strong reputation among clients as a primary reason for its ongoing success. “The two key words that sum up the way we do business are the same today as they were decades ago: honesty and integrity,” he said. “We’ve been through 17% mortgage rates and now 2-3% mortgage rates but we adapt because we always stay true to our core values.”
Lou Ann Pittman added that the brokerage’s longevity is also a testament to the loyalty of its agents and their deep community ties. “A lot of our agents and several members of our staff have been with us more than 20 years, so we’ve built solid, lasting relationships with them,” she explained. “Additionally, George served as president of the Raleigh Board of REALTORS®, and has received many awards such as REALTOR® of the Year in 1989, and his induction into the Raleigh REALTOR® Hall of Fame in 2008. He has also been active as a past North Carolina Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee Chairman among other association positions, so he knows the local real estate community well and they know him.”
George Pittman’s commitment to serving his community underscores the philosophy of the entire brokerage. “Our agents operate on a true spirit of cooperation,” he said. “At our company we understand that if we win, together we all win.”
Robert McAdams Jr., president of Real Living Real Estate, applauded Pittman Properties’ milestone. “This achievement is a testament to a hard-working, honest team that truly cares for and proudly serves the local community,” he said. “We’re honored to call them a member of our Real Living family.”
Real Living Pittman Properties is based at 10224 Durant Rd., Raleigh, NC 27614; 919-277-4622.
About Real Living Pittman Properties
Real Living Pittman Properties was founded in 1976 and continues to keep current with the real estate market trends while maintaining its two core values: honesty and integrity. Visit www.realliving.com/Pittman-Properties.
About Real Living Real Estate
Real Living Real Estate is a full-service real estate brokerage franchise company with a comprehensive and integrated suite of resources for franchisees and their sales professionals, as well as for consumers who work with them. In 2016, Real Living Real Estate was named “Real Estate Agency Brand of the Year” and “Most Loved” real estate brand in the 28th annual Harris Poll EquiTrend® study. Additionally, the Real Living brand and its innovative concepts were recognized by Entrepreneur magazine; have won Inman Innovator Awards, and been named “the Most Promising New National Brand” by the Swanepoel TRENDS Report. Real Living Real Estate is a network brand of HSF Affiliates LLC, majority owned by HomeServices of America, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. For more information, visit www.RealLiving.com.
SOURCE Real Living Real Estate
HSF Affiliates LLC
HSF Affiliates LLC
265 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)