- City: Madison
- State: New Jersey
- Listed: December 2, 2015 10:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Madison, N.J. – Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, announced that two executives have expanded their leadership roles to strengthen the Company’s internal focus on diversity and inclusion. In addition to her role as senior vice president of human resources for two of Realogy’s business units, Tanya Reu-Narvaez will also oversee Realogy’s enterprise-wide diversity framework, employee resource groups, and diversity training initiatives. Darlene Lapola, senior counsel of global services for the Realogy Franchise Group, has been appointed as chair of the Realogy Diversity & Inclusion Council, which is expanding its internal focus on inclusiveness within the Company, building upon the Council’s long-term emphasis on building successful external partnerships with diverse real estate industry organizations.
“The solid partnerships that Realogy has nurtured over the past several years have underscored our passionate commitment to identifying and serving the diverse needs of homebuyers and sellers across all markets,” said Sunita Holzer, chief human resources officer for Realogy. “With these continued relationships and the knowledge gained from forging them, we are shifting our focus internally to expand the depth and breadth of diversity and inclusion initiatives across our enterprise.”
Reu-Narvaez is heavily involved in a variety of real estate industry-related organizations. She is a national director for the Asian Real Estate Association of America, a current member and former chair of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ (NAHREP) Corporate Board of Governors, and a past member of National Association of Realtors’ Diversity Council. She is also a founding member of Realogy’s Diversity & Inclusion Council. She received the Ernest J. Reyes Founders’ Award from NAHREP, was named a 2013 Woman of Influence by HousingWire, and a 2012 Woman Worth Watching by Profiles in Diversity Journal.
Lapola is an active member of many diverse organizations outside of the real estate industry. She is a director of the Association of Corporate Counsel-New Jersey Chapter Board and chair of its Diversity Committee. Lapola is also a Committee Member of the Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey where she has coordinated efforts for its annual Corporate Counsel Roundtable. While serving on the Executive Board of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs, its New Jersey chapter won the 2014 Chapter of the Year award. Lapola has also been a mentor for the Latino Alumni Association of Rutgers University, and a Role Model for the Hispanics Inspiring Students’ Performance and Achievement organization.
Over the past eight years, the Realogy Diversity & Inclusion Council built partnerships with the following organizations: National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, Asian Real Estate Association of America, National Association of Real Estate Brokers, National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals, National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, the Executive Leadership Council, the National Minority Supplier Development Council, and the Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council, among others.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy’s franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 257,700 independent sales associates conducting business in 110 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)