- Sub Headline: Only Residential Real Estate Franchisor or Brokerage So Recognized
- Franchise URL: http://www.Realogy.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Madison, N.J. – Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, was named to the Fortune 500 list for the third consecutive year. The prestigious annual ranking of America’s leading corporations was published today by Fortune magazine.
Realogy earned the Fortune 500 designation based on its total revenues of $5.7 billion in fiscal year 2015. In total, the company has been named to the Fortune 500 six times in the past 10 years.
“The distinction of being named to the Fortune 500 is a positive reflection of our company’s performance this past year,” said Richard A. Smith, Realogy’s chairman, chief executive officer and president. “Once again, we are proud to be the only residential real estate franchise or brokerage company among this distinguished group of America’s leading companies.”
This year’s Fortune 500 marks the 62nd running of the list. In total, the Fortune 500 companies represent two-thirds of the U.S. GDP with $12 trillion in revenues, $840 billion in profits, $17 trillion in market value and employ 27.9 million people worldwide.
A complete listing of the Fortune 500 is available at http://fortune.com/fortune500/.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy’s franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 257,200 independent sales associates conducting business in 110 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.
367 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)