- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.RealtyONEGroup.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 1:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
IRVINE, Calif. – March 23, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Realty ONE Group announced today that Simon Chen has joined the full-service lifestyle real estate brand as Chief Operating Officer to help lead the company into a new era. Simon Chen comes with a wealth of experience in the industry, having spent the last 5 years with the world’s second largest Internet real estate search company Move, Inc. (Realtor.com and Move.com), where he was responsible for corporate strategy, mergers & acquisitions, and alliances. Simon also holds a California Broker’s License and started a brokerage over 14 years ago which specialized in helping off-shore clients invest in and manage Class A residential and commercial real estate in the US.
“We are thrilled to have Simon join our executive team as we continue to move forward, opening new doors and reaching great heights,” said Kuba Jewgieniew, Founder & CEO, Realty ONE Group.
“Realty ONE Group has come a long way in the last 10 years, but our vision is much greater. A little over 3 years ago we were at 15 company stores in 3 states. Fast-forward to 2016 and we now have 24 company stores, 8,000 professionals and nearly 70 locations across 16 states! The future of Realty ONE Group is HUGE and we couldn’t have gotten this far without the loyalty and support of our talented team,” said Jewgieniew.
Today marks the start of a new era for Realty ONE Group as they focus on national and international expansion. With the main focus on growing and evolving their existing franchise division, they will no longer be opening new company stores. All efforts and attention will be focused on systemizing processes and offering the best services and tools to achieve big growth numbers while enhancing the overall experience for the agents and franchisees. This era will encompass new, unforeseen growth while making awesome memories and positively impacting the local communities they are involved in.
About Realty ONE Group
Realty ONE Group is a full-service dynamic real estate brand designed with a ‘You first!’ focus. Their COOLture thrives on the belief that everyone and everything matters – empowering their agents to open new doors every day. The Realty ONE Group platform was constructed from the ground up to connect people with technology and provide amazing experiences. Agents are supported 24/7 and receive the coaching needed to make an impact in their community while building lasting relationships. Realty ONE Group’s vision and purpose are catalyzing change in the industry, empowering agents to succeed and make a difference as ONE. The company is 100% debt-free, family-owned, and has been featured in Inc.’s 500 for seven consecutive years. Realty ONE Group is on track to open 1,000+ offices in 50 states with over 150,000 agents. Realty ONE Group – creating a WOW experience for their raving fans daily! Follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
SOURCE Realty ONE Group
Realty ONE Group
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)