- Sub Headline: Family Entertainment Center Makes $1.1 Million Investment
- City: Jacksonville
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.rebounderz.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 3:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Jacksonville families have a reason to jump for joy. Jacksonville’s Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena announced a $1.1 million investment to add five new attractions along with renovations to improve the extreme fun center.
New attractions coming to the 40,000-square-foot building, at 14985 Old St. Augustine Rd. in Jacksonville, include a large Ninja Warrior obstacle course, four new rock-climbing walls, a Leap of Faith attraction, a Laser Maze and a SnookBall court that allows you to play billiards with your feet.
“We spent about a year looking for ways to reinvent entertainment in Jacksonville,” said David Zorn, who opened the arena in 2012 with his wife Laura. “We are excited to offer a variety of attractions under one roof that appeal to guests of all ages. This investment demonstrates our ongoing commitment to being Jacksonville’s premier entertainment destination.”
Overall venue improvements include a redesigned 6,000-square-foot, two-level laser tag arena as well as relocation and themed upgrades to the mini-bowl. Guests can also enjoy an enhanced dining experience, which includes an expanded menu and the addition of draft beer and local craft brew options. The renovation of the arena’s front lobby area is nearly complete.
With these new additions, Rebounderz Jacksonville retires its archery tag attraction.
“With their continued expansion, Rebounderz Jacksonville shows a commitment to the community and family entertainment options,” said Rebounderz Franchise and Development President Al Palladino. “This type of success, growth and expansion is the epitome of our franchising model.”
When it opened in 2012, Rebounderz of Jacksonville was one of the region’s first indoor trampoline arenas with four jumpers, an arcade, birthday party rooms and a restaurant. In 2013, the arena underwent its first expansion by adding laser tag and archery tag, which created an overall extreme fun center experience.
Rebounderz of Jacksonville is a local favorite – voted to Jacksonville Magazine’s Best of Jacksonville list in 2014 and 2015, named to Fun4FirstCoastKids.com’s first Best of the First Coast list and a Jax4kids.com Best of Jax winner for four consecutive years.
In 2008, there were only five trampoline facilities. Now, despite a global recession, there are nearly 500 trampoline facilities, with only one of those first five not growing into multiple locations.
Rebounderz is the first and only patented trampoline arena in the United States (U.S. Patent #8,657,696 and #8,764,575).
Rebounderz builds its arenas using products that are made in America whenever possible. In fact, American-based companies domestically produce 95 percent of the materials required to build and open a Rebounderz franchise.
For more information about Rebounderz and franchise opportunities available through Rebounderz Franchise and Development, visit www.rebounderz.com, like the Facebook page, watch the franchise video and call 321-222-1300.
For additional information, image and interview requests, contact Axia Public Relations at 888-PR-FIRM-8, ext. 700.
Public Relations Account Manager
Axia Public Relations
195 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (3 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)