- Sub Headline: Company Announces First Michigan Arena
- City: Grand Rapids
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.rebounderz.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 9:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Western Michigan families, prepare to jump for joy! Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena, the rapidly expanding family entertainment center franchise, is coming to town.
Construction is underway at the Rebounderz of Grand Rapids at 7500 Cottonwood Dr. in Jenison, Mich. It is the first arena in Michigan with franchisees Christopher Bouma and Rich Van Dyke at the helm and is set to open February 9.
Rebounderz of Grand Rapids will employ about 60 full- and part-time employees.
“Having kids of our own, we saw a huge opportunity in opening a franchise within the family entertainment business model,” Bouma said. “Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena was the right size, and the company has fantastic leadership with Mark Gurley and Al Paladino.”
The newly renovated building now holds the 54,000-square-foot extreme fun center that is Rebounderz of Grand Rapids. The arena features a 56-bed Combo-Jumper, a Super Dodgeball Jumper, the Rebounderz JumpXtreme Tower, a 4-lane Basketball Slam and a 6-lane Foam Pit – the first 6-lane Foam Pit for Rebounderz.
The arena also features a Jump Pillow for younger jumpers. In addition to these attractions, Rebounderz of Grand Rapids features the largest arcade of any Rebounderz. Additionally, Rebounderz of Grand Rapids plans a custom Ninja Warrior Course and Ninja Warrior Training Course to open in the fall of 2016.
“We are eager for this expansion into Michigan,” said Al Palladino, president of Rebounderz Franchise and Development. “With the colder winter months and spring break quickly approaching, the timing for parents to have a way to keep their kids entertained is fantastic. Grand Rapids families are in for a treat. Michigan is also a terrific state for our arena concept.”
With children of their own, Bouma and Van Dyke are eager to provide families with this new entertainment venue.
“Rebounderz is more than just a trampoline park,” Van Dyke said. “It’s all around fun for the entire family. It is a great bonding experience for parents and kids.”
Both Bouma and Van Dyke hold Bachelor of Arts degrees in business administration from Hope College, while Bouma has an MBA in corporate finance. Prior to opening their Rebounderz franchise, Van Dyke worked at M&K Truck Centers for seven years and Bouma has 20 years of financial and sales experience.
In 2008, there were only five trampoline facilities. Now, despite a global recession, there are nearly 500 trampoline facilities, and only one of those first five hasn’t grown into multiple locations.
Rebounderz is the first and only patented trampoline arena in the United States (U.S. Patent #8,657,696 and #8,764,575).
At Rebounderz, “superior engineering, maximum safety” is not just a slogan; the company focuses on providing a safe way for the entire family to have fun and stay active. From the patent-protected, innovative designs to the detailed training process for referees, Rebounderz strives to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for all guests.
Rebounderz builds its arenas using products that are made in America whenever possible. In fact, American-based companies domestically produce 95 percent of the materials required to build and open a Rebounderz franchise.
Rebounderz guests can jump on the enormous Trampoline Jumpers, play In-the-Air Dodgeball, dunk basketballs in the Basketball Slam and enjoy many other games and fitness activities like AirXercise. Some locations offer mini-bowling, archery tag, laser tag and ninja warrior courses. For more information about Rebounderz and franchise opportunities available through Rebounderz Franchise and Development, visit www.rebounderz.com, like the Facebook page, watch the franchise video and call 321-222-1300.
For additional information, image and interview requests, contact Axia Public Relations at 888-PR-FIRM-8, ext. 700.
Public Relations Account Manager
Axia Public Relations
666 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)