- Sub Headline: Company Announces First Michigan Arena
- City: Grand Rapids
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.rebounderz.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 9:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – Western Michigan families, prepare to jump for joy! Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena, the rapidly expanding family entertainment center franchise, is coming to town.
Construction is underway at the Rebounderz of Grand Rapids at 7500 Cottonwood Dr. in Jenison, Mich. It is the first arena in Michigan with franchisees Christopher Bouma and Rich Van Dyke at the helm and is set to open February 9.
Rebounderz of Grand Rapids will employ about 60 full- and part-time employees.
“Having kids of our own, we saw a huge opportunity in opening a franchise within the family entertainment business model,” Bouma said. “Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena was the right size, and the company has fantastic leadership with Mark Gurley and Al Paladino.”
The newly renovated building now holds the 54,000-square-foot extreme fun center that is Rebounderz of Grand Rapids. The arena features a 56-bed Combo-Jumper, a Super Dodgeball Jumper, the Rebounderz JumpXtreme Tower, a 4-lane Basketball Slam and a 6-lane Foam Pit – the first 6-lane Foam Pit for Rebounderz.
The arena also features a Jump Pillow for younger jumpers. In addition to these attractions, Rebounderz of Grand Rapids features the largest arcade of any Rebounderz. Additionally, Rebounderz of Grand Rapids plans a custom Ninja Warrior Course and Ninja Warrior Training Course to open in the fall of 2016.
“We are eager for this expansion into Michigan,” said Al Palladino, president of Rebounderz Franchise and Development. “With the colder winter months and spring break quickly approaching, the timing for parents to have a way to keep their kids entertained is fantastic. Grand Rapids families are in for a treat. Michigan is also a terrific state for our arena concept.”
With children of their own, Bouma and Van Dyke are eager to provide families with this new entertainment venue.
“Rebounderz is more than just a trampoline park,” Van Dyke said. “It’s all around fun for the entire family. It is a great bonding experience for parents and kids.”
Both Bouma and Van Dyke hold Bachelor of Arts degrees in business administration from Hope College, while Bouma has an MBA in corporate finance. Prior to opening their Rebounderz franchise, Van Dyke worked at M&K Truck Centers for seven years and Bouma has 20 years of financial and sales experience.
In 2008, there were only five trampoline facilities. Now, despite a global recession, there are nearly 500 trampoline facilities, and only one of those first five hasn’t grown into multiple locations.
Rebounderz is the first and only patented trampoline arena in the United States (U.S. Patent #8,657,696 and #8,764,575).
At Rebounderz, “superior engineering, maximum safety” is not just a slogan; the company focuses on providing a safe way for the entire family to have fun and stay active. From the patent-protected, innovative designs to the detailed training process for referees, Rebounderz strives to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for all guests.
Rebounderz builds its arenas using products that are made in America whenever possible. In fact, American-based companies domestically produce 95 percent of the materials required to build and open a Rebounderz franchise.
Rebounderz guests can jump on the enormous Trampoline Jumpers, play In-the-Air Dodgeball, dunk basketballs in the Basketball Slam and enjoy many other games and fitness activities like AirXercise. Some locations offer mini-bowling, archery tag, laser tag and ninja warrior courses. For more information about Rebounderz and franchise opportunities available through Rebounderz Franchise and Development, visit www.rebounderz.com, like the Facebook page, watch the franchise video and call 321-222-1300.
For additional information, image and interview requests, contact Axia Public Relations at 888-PR-FIRM-8, ext. 700.
Public Relations Account Manager
Axia Public Relations
551 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)