- Sub Headline: Indoor family fun and fitness center inks multi-unit franchise deal.
- City: Fredericksburg
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.rebounderz.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 5:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 21, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // FREDERICKSBURG, Va. – Sebastien and Michaël Vorbe announced today that they have inked a multi-unit franchise deal that will have Fredericksburg kids of all ages jumping for joy.
The husband-and-wife team will open the world’s largest Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline arena to date.
Rebounderz of Fredericksburg will create 40–60 local jobs when it opens in time for the 2016 summer season in the previous Ukrop’s Super Market building, vacant for the past five years, at 4250 Plank Rd. in Fredericksburg.
The deal includes an additional unit slated to open in 2017.
“Signing this multi-unit franchise deal for such a large space is an exceptional way to enter 2016,” said Al Palladino, co-founder and president of Rebounderz Franchise and Development, the franchisors of Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena. “The Vorbes visited Rebounderz arenas throughout the country with their two children and saw an opportunity for the whole family to have fun exercising together.”
The new arena is set to include a massive Combination Jumper, five-lane Foam Pit, four-lane Basketball Slam, three dodgeball arenas, a Ninja Warrior Course, a JumpXtreme Tower and a wireless eat-in café.
The Fredericksburg Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arena will be the nation’s 13th Rebounderz location. Other states with Rebounderz locations include California, Florida, New Jersey, Texas and Virginia as well as an international arena in Panama City, Panama.
Rebounderz representatives expect this indoor trampoline arena to quickly become Fredericksburg’s top choice for birthday parties, dodgeball and active social outings for small and large groups, including team-building and corporate events, as well as fun individual and group exercise.
Rebounderz is the first and only patented trampoline arena in the United States (U.S. Patent #8,657,696 and #8,764,575).
At Rebounderz, “superior engineering, maximum safety” is not just a slogan; the company focuses on providing a safe way for the entire family to have fun and stay active. From the patent-protected, innovative designs to the detailed training process for referees, Rebounderz strives to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for all guests.
Rebounderz builds its arenas using products that are made in America wherever possible. In fact, 95 percent of the materials required to build and open a Rebounderz franchise are produced domestically by American-based companies.
Rebounderz guests can jump on the enormous Trampoline Jumpers, play In-the-Air Dodgeball, dunk basketballs in the Basketball Slam and enjoy many other games and fitness activities like AirXercise. Some locations offer mini-bowling, archery tag, laser tag and ninja warrior courses. For more information about Rebounderz and franchise opportunities available through Rebounderz Franchise and Development, visit www.rebounderz.com, like the Facebook page, watch the franchise video and call 321-222-1300.
Public Relations Account Manager
Axia Public Relations
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)