- Sub Headline: Indoor Family Fun And Entertainment Center Continues International Growth With Multi-Unit Deal
- Franchise URL: http://www.rebounderz.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 7:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SANFORD, Fla. – Jumping on the heels of its first international opening, a fast-growing trampoline franchisor closes a master franchise agreement.
Rebounderz Franchise and Development inked a deal with Trampoline Unitedos in Panama for three more Rebounderz Indoor Trampoline Arenas in Panama: two arenas opening in 2016 and one in 2017.
“We’ve received an incredible response from Latin America,” said Al Palladino, president of Rebounderz Franchise and Development. “We are working with several groups for master franchise agreements in several countries and look forward to our continued international expansion.”
Rebounderz’s first international arena opened in Panama City, Panama, in September 2015. It was the most successful grand opening to date for a Rebounderz franchise, reporting more than double the three-day grand opening sales total of any previous arena. The current Panama City Rebounderz is at the Sortis Hotel Spa and Casino at Calle 56 y 57, Obarrio and is the company’s 11th arena.
The master franchise agreement triples the Rebounderz footprint in the international market.
The indoor trampoline arena industry is a rapid growing business. In 2008, there were only five trampoline arenas. Today, despite the recession, there are more than 200 indoor trampoline arenas. The industry has grown from about $12 million to $680 million in annual revenue.
In the U.S., indoor trampoline arenas are a popular choice for birthday parties, dodgeball and active social outings for small and large groups, including team-building and corporate events.
“Rebounderz franchisees benefit from our superior engineering and high quality materials,” Palladino said. “Ultimately, this leads to much lower operating costs compared to the industry standard and a safer experience for the customer. Our franchisees can pass their operating cost savings onto the customers too.”
Rebounderz is the first and only patented trampoline arena in the United States (U.S. Patent #8,657,696 and #8,764,575).
At Rebounderz, “superior engineering, maximum safety” is not just a motto; the company focuses on providing a safe way for the entire family to have fun and stay active. From the patent-protected, innovative designs to the detailed training process for referees, Rebounderz strives to provide a safe, enjoyable experience for all guests.
Rebounderz guests can jump on the enormous Trampoline Jumpers, play In-the-Air Dodgeball, dunk basketballs in the Basketball Slam and enjoy many other games and fitness activities like AirXercise. Some locations offer mini-bowling, archery tag, laser tag and ninja warrior courses.
For more information about Rebounderz and franchise opportunities available through Rebounderz Franchise and Development, visit www.rebounderz.com, like the Facebook page, watch the franchise video and call +01-321-222-1300.
For additional information, image and interview requests, contact Axia Public Relations at +01-888-PR-FIRM-8, ext. 700.
Axia Public Relations
195 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)