- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.DwyerGroup
- Listed: February 1, 2016 1:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – Dwyer Group, one of the world’s largest franchising companies of trade service brands, is proud to announce that Brianne Bidwell Rechy, National Accounts Manager for Rainbow International Restoration, has been named to the Board of Directors for the Restaurant Facility Management Association. Rechy will serve as the vendor representative on the board for a one-year term in 2016.
“I am honored to be appointed to the RFMA board,” Rechy said. “I look forward to representing Rainbow International and the entire RFMA vendor community in my role as well as working with everyone on the board.”
Rechy has been an associate at Dwyer Group for four years. Prior to her role as national accounts manager she served as a director of business development for Dwyer Service Solutions.
“We are very proud to have one of our team members selected to the RFMA board this year,” said Bruce Jensen, Director of Business Development & Strategic Initiatives at Rainbow International. “We know Brianne will do a fantastic job representing our company and service brands and serving the RFMA organization.”
The RFMA, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is the only association created by and for restaurant facility managers. It is an industry that Dwyer service brands know well, being a preferred vendor at local and national account levels for service trades needs in maintenance and management issues across North America.
About Dwyer Group, Inc.®
Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 11 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group® operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group, Inc.®
220 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)