- Sub Headline: Demand for highest quality English programmes for children sparks growth for the Helen Doron Educational Group in Asia.
- Franchise URL: http://www.helendorongroup.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 7:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LONDON, April 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Helen Doron English, the company’s flagship franchise, has experienced tremendous growth during 2015. With exceptional expansion of nearly 100% in certain areas of the company’s Asian sector, the company welcomed new Master Franchisors Mrs. Yan Lu (Vivian) in Suzhou, China, and this month welcomes Mr. Ying Derek Liao, in Chongqing, China to meet the escalating need.
Nadav Weissler, Helen Doron Ltd. Business Development Manager for Asia reports that demand for high quality English courses for children to supplement existing school English programmes, as well as preschoolers looking to become bilingual, fuel Helen Doron English’s impressive growth. “The number of Learning Centres in China has grown by 30%, student numbers have increased by 25% and we are beginning to see tremendous growth for 2016, bringing in additional provinces with the potential to reach countless new customers.”
Entrepreneurs report that the Helen Doron Franchise model is profitable and innovative.
Ray (Wang Pengcheng), Ningbo area manager remarks, “I started working in the children’s education industry in 2006 and joined the Helen Doron Company in 2012. I realized that this was the most well-developed educational system I had ever seen. Helen Doron English offers very detailed and systematic teaching materials and teacher guides, so all lessons can be taught in a comparatively consistent way, no matter who teaches the course. Such stability and standardization is key to educational franchising.”
New Master Franchisor, Derek Ying Liao explains, “Franchising with Helen Doron provides a unique Master Franchisor business model that offers me exclusive rights to my area and the flexibility to offer the best product.” New Learning Centre Franchisee, Janney Wang, Hangzhou area concurs, “Helen Doron English is an international brand and has rising potential in China.”
Anne Gordon, Vice President Customer Business Development concurs, “Our expansion potential throughout Asia is significant. We understand market demand, have added a branch Head Office in Asia, refined the business model and made pedagogic adjustments so our programmes meet the specific needs of this market. This, along with our many years of pedagogic innovation and franchise knowledge has fuelled our expansion efforts. ”
“Growth in South Korea has been significant,” reports Benaya Doron, CEO, Helen Doron, South Korea. “We have two new Helen Doron Kindergarten Learning Centres in Ilsan and Dongtan to meet our growing needs and we are looking to franchise these Learning Centres. In addition, we teach a specially tailored English course in 40 Homeplus megamall locations around the country. Cooperation with Homeplus has enabled us to extend our reach across South Korea and substantially grow our brand recognition.”
Founder and CEO, Helen Doron, believes that there is strong potential for growth throughout Asia. She adds, “We are looking to expand and strengthen our presence in China, Thailand and South Korea, while penetrating additional Asian countries such as Japan and Vietnam.”
Helen Doron Educational Group was founded by scientific linguist Helen Doron in 1985, when she set about creating her own teaching materials and music to help children understand and speak English. Doron commented, “Over the past 30 years my team and I have gleaned much about how children learn. We are able to apply this understanding to our unique approach – learning through positive reinforcement, repetition, learning made fun, using a lot of music- which is a basis for all our programmes. Each programme has its own unique principles that bring the Helen Doron methodology to life. These programmes resonate with children worldwide and our franchise models have proven successful across cultures and nations.”
About the Helen Doron Educational Group
The Helen Doron Educational Group stands at the forefront of innovative educational systems, providing exclusive learning programmes and quality educational materials for babies, children and adolescents the world over since 1985. The company’s flagship franchise, Helen Doron English, along with Helen Doron Kindergarten, MathRiders, Ready Steady Move! franchises today encompass almost 900 learning centres in over 35 countries in Europe, Asia and South America. Today, more than two million children have learnt with the unique Helen Doron methodology.
The Helen Doron Educational Group invites entrepreneurs to join a successful business operation that benefits children around the world. Visit us at http://www.helendorongroup.com.
Social Media Manager
SOURCE Helen Doron Educational Group
218 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)