- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.redmangousa.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 1:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – As the demand for more nutritious snacking options continues to grow in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, Red Mango continues to grow its presence throughout Texas as well. From expanding to the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and across more public schools to offering indulgent and healthy options in new co-branded locations, Red Mango is encouraging residents in DFW to ‘Treat Yourself Well.’
“Red Mango’s mission is to provide people who are striving to maintain a healthier diet with choices that are delicious and healthy,” said Jim Notarnicola, Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Franchise Development at Dallas based BRIX Holdings, parent company to Red Mango. “Dallas-Fort Worth is one of the fastest growing areas of the United States. Whether offering better snacking options to students in local schools or creating new products like our popular Raw6 One Day Juice Plan or Acai Berry Smoothie Bowls, we see a major opportunity to bring better-for-you choices to health conscious consumers in the local market.”
Recently, Red Mango announced expansion of its K-12 Food Service program with the opening of three new middle school locations in Crowley Independent School District. These additions follow a popular introduction of Red Mango in three area high school locations that debuted last year in Northwest ISD.
In addition to local schools, Red Mango has teamed up with with Nestle® Toll House Café® by Chip® to bring DFW a ‘treatopia’ of healthy and indulgent options. The first cobranded locations are now open at Cityline in Richardson, Texas, and in Sundance Square in Fort Worth, Texas.
Red Mango is also offering more snacking options to visitors at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport with the opening of a third location in Terminal B. Travelers now can enjoy even more nutritious and satisfying on-the-go snacks like fresh cold-pressed juices, made-to-order smoothies and more flavors of the Red Mango frozen yogurt they love.
“Red Mango is no longer just a frozen yogurt destination,” said Notarnicola. “As DFW craves more delicious snack and beverage options loaded with nutrients, we will continue to expand our menu and grow our presence in the area. Plan to see a lot more of us throughout 2016.”
For more information, go to www.redmangousa.com or visit RED MANGO on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redmango or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/redmango.
About Red Mango
Based in Dallas and with more than 300 locations across the U.S., Mexico, El Salvador and Uruguay, Red Mango is a rapidly-expanding retailer of all-natural frozen yogurt, light foods and fresh cold-squeezed juices. Red Mango serves fresh, cold-squeezed juices made with raw, never heated whole fruits and vegetables, sandwiches and salads under 500 calories, fresh fruit smoothies, and uniquely delicious all-natural frozen yogurt fortified with live and active probiotic cultures like GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086).
Red Mango is a portfolio company of BRIX Holdings, LLC, a Dallas-based multi brand franchising company specializing in chains with superior products and attractive growth prospects.
More information about Red Mango is available at www.redmangousa.com. Visit Red Mango on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redmango or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/redmango. Franchising information is available at redmangofranchise.info or 1(877) 457-8145.
SOURCE Red Mango
168 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)