- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.redmangousa.com
- Listed: March 16, 2016 10:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – As school systems nationwide continue to look for healthier snacking options, Red Mango® is increasing its presence in K-12 food service programs. In alliance with global food service leader Aramark, Red Mango self-serve yogurt machines and toppings bars recently opened at three middle schools in the Crowley Independent School District (CISD) in North Texas.
Just in time for spring, Red Mango frozen yogurt will be available for student purchase at Crowley Middle School in Fort Worth, HF Stevens Middle School in Crowley, and Summer Creek Middle School in Crowley. Each school will have two frozen yogurt machines serving popular Red Mango yogurt flavors, and orders will be customizable at the toppings bar, which will offer a wide variety of delicious additions.
Red Mango is an advocate for healthier snacking and its award-winning all natural frozen yogurt contains no artificial ingredients. Red Mango offers an extensive variety of flavors that are all-natural, nonfat or lowfat, certified gluten-free, and kosher. To top it off, the toppings bar features fresh fruit, granola and something for everyone to enjoy.
“At Red Mango we are on a mission to help everyone enjoy better snacking options no matter your age. There have been many very successful Red Mango programs on college campuses across the nation for a number of years and now, we are very excited to bring healthier snacking options to students of all ages in North Texas,” said Jim Notarnicola, Chief Marketing Officer at BRIX Holdings, parent company to Red Mango. “As schedules continue to fill up and school activities become more challenging, it is important to offer students snacking options that are not only satisfying, but also offer nutritional benefits. Our famous frozen yogurt with natural probiotics is a popular choice that can be customized to fit each student’s individual preferences.”
“In addition to serving nourishing meals, our goal is to provide CISD students with healthy, flavorful snacks that meet our high nutrition standards,” said Alisha Jordan, Aramark general manager at CISD. “Red Mango allows us to provide a popular, healthier alternative to traditional snacks.”
For more information, go to www.redmangousa.com or visit RED MANGO on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redmango or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/redmango.
About Red Mango
Based in Dallas and with more than 300 locations across the U.S., Mexico, El Salvador and Uruguay, Red Mango is a rapidly-expanding retailer of all-natural frozen yogurt, light foods and fresh cold-squeezed juices. Red Mango serves fresh, cold-squeezed juices made with raw, never heated whole fruits and vegetables, sandwiches and salads under 500 calories, fresh fruit smoothies, and uniquely delicious all-natural frozen yogurt fortified with live and active probiotic cultures like GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086).
Red Mango is a portfolio company of BRIX Holdings, LLC, a Dallas-based multi brand franchising company specializing in chains with superior products and attractive growth prospects.
More information about Red Mango is available at www.redmangousa.com. Visit Red Mango on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redmango or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/redmango. Franchising information is available at redmangofranchise.info or 1(877) 457-8145.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people’s lives through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. United by a passion to serve, our 270,000 employees make a meaningful difference each day for millions of people in 21 countries around the world. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies byFORTUNE,rated number one among Diversified Outsourcing Companies, as well as among the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Mango
151 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)