- Sub Headline: Chain to give away thousands of FREE stick on mustaches at Red Mango for National Mustache Day on March 22
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.redmangousa.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 11:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – Red Mango®, one of the fastest growing retailers of healthy meal options and authentic frozen yogurt, is giving guests more of what they love: fresh flavors. The newest addition to crack the flavor selection is Pistachio Mustachio frozen yogurt coming to select Red Mango locations nationwide this March 1.
Made with the company’s all-natural nonfat frozen yogurt, Pistachio Mustachio offers a sweet and creamy satisfying frozen yogurt flavor that both kids and adults can enjoy with or without their favorite toppings.
“At Red Mango, we always love surprising our guests with new and delicious frozen yogurt flavors,” said Jim Notarnicola, Chief Marketing Officer at BRIX Holdings, parent company of Red Mango. “Our new Pistachio Mustachio frozen yogurt is the perfect balance of sweetness and flavor. It is sure to be a huge hit with guests looking for healthier and tasty treats to enjoy on the go or at Red Mango locations.”
To celebrate the launch of Pistachio Mustachio and National Mustache Day on March 22, Red Mango is hosting a social media event. Guests are invited to snap pictures at their local Red Mango showing off their craziest mustache selfies with the new flavor. Guests can rock their own mustache or grab a stick-on mustache available at participating Red Mango locations while supplies last.
“Our fans love to share their adventures at Red Mango with friends and family across social media channels. And the mustache will officially be back in style with our new flavor on National Mustache Day,” added Notarnicola.
For more information about the new flavor or to find the nearest Red Mango, visit www.redmangousa.com.
About Red Mango
Based in Dallas and with more than 300 locations across the U.S., Mexico, El Salvador and Uruguay, Red Mango is a rapidly-expanding retailer of all-natural frozen yogurt, light foods and fresh cold-squeezed juices. Red Mango serves fresh, cold-squeezed juices made with raw, never heated whole fruits and vegetables, sandwiches and salads under 500 calories, fresh fruit smoothies, and uniquely delicious all-natural frozen yogurt fortified with live and active probiotic cultures like GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086).
Red Mango is a portfolio company of BRIX Holdings, LLC, a Dallas-based multi brand franchising company specializing in chains with superior products and attractive growth prospects.
More information about Red Mango is available at www.redmangousa.com. Visit Red Mango on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redmango or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/redmango. Franchising information is available at redmangofranchise.info or 1(877) 457-8145.
SOURCE Red Mango
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)