- Sub Headline: Chain earns #1 Spot to Eat Healthy in El Salvador
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.RedMangoFranchise.info
- Listed: February 29, 2016 11:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – Red Mango is celebrating healthy growth and rising popularity in Central America with the recent opening of the fourth location in El Salvador in the city of San Miguel.
The chain also was honored in the January issue of Buen Provecho magazine, calling Red Mango the “#1 Spot to Eat Healthy” in El Salvador.
“Red Mango in El Salvador has been a huge pioneer in offering a delicious and healthy menu of frozen yogurt, smoothies, juices, flatbreads, wraps and coffee using the highest quality ingredients,” said Joaquin Palomo, founder and CEO of Nutrisal, the area developer for Red Mango in El Salvador. In addition to the recent opening, he plans to expand the brand further throughout Central America and into Columbia in the near future.
“Consumers in Central America are embracing the importance of living a balanced lifestyle with healthy eating habits and see Red Mango as their best option,” Palomo said. His observations support a 2015 Nielsen survey of healthy eating trends around the world where consumers responded from more than 60 countries and pointed to a growing desire for fresh, natural and minimally processed foods.
“We project strong growth to continue as consumers on a global scale demand healthier dining options that are both great tasting and nutritious,” said Jim Notarnicola, Chief Marketing Officer at BRIX Holdings, the parent company for Red Mango. “Red Mango is expanding at a strong pace on the international stage, and the construction and design of our locations are as beautiful as the expanded menu.”
For additional information about domestic and international franchise opportunities, visit www.redmangofranchise.info.
About Red Mango
Based in Dallas and with more than 300 locations across the U.S., Mexico, El Salvador and Uruguay, Red Mango is a rapidly-expanding retailer of all-natural frozen yogurt, light foods and fresh cold-squeezed juices. Red Mango serves fresh, cold-squeezed juices made with raw, never heated whole fruits and vegetables, sandwiches and salads under 500 calories, fresh fruit smoothies, and uniquely delicious all-natural frozen yogurt fortified with live and active probiotic cultures like GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086).
Red Mango is a portfolio company of BRIX Holdings, LLC, a Dallas-based multi brand franchising company specializing in chains with superior products and attractive growth prospects.
More information about Red Mango is available at www.redmangousa.com. Visit Red Mango on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redmango or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/redmango. Franchising information is available at redmangofranchise.info or 1(877) 457-8145.
SOURCE Red Mango
590 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (1 views)