- Sub Headline: High-Quality, Fresh, Fast, Fire-grilled Burgers And Fries In A Casual, Contemporary And Friendly Dining Environment
- City: Greenwood Village
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.rrburgerworks.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. – March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Alert your taste buds! Red Robin Burger Works is two weeks away from bringing fiery, fresh food with friendly and quick service to Chicago, Ill. Located at 180 North Wabash Ave. in The Loop, Red Robin’s newest fast-casual restaurant will open on March 31 at 10 a.m.
The new Wabash Ave. restaurant, open Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m, and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., remixes the iconic atmosphere of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews restaurants, which have welcomed guests for more than forty years, in a quick-serve dining format with a contemporary twist. Now even more Chicago-area residents and workers will be able to “Get Their Quick Fix of YUMMM®” at Red Robin Burger Works and enjoy many of Red Robin’s signature gourmet burgers starting at$4.99, including the Whiskey River® BBQ burger, Royal Red Robin Burger® (topped with a fresh fried egg), the Banzai Burger® with grilled pineapple or the Guacamole Bacon burger.
“We are excited to open the newest Red Robin Burger Works location and bring our mouth-watering burgers to another popular neighborhood in the Chicago area,” said Jason Rusk, Vice President of Burger Works. “The community members who work in ‘The Loop’ will love having a great new option for lightning speed service, while experiencing Red Robin’s signature gourmet burgers. We promise to have guests out of the door quickly after they order.”
Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Burger Works guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program, that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to “surprise and delight” members throughout the year
Customizable menu offerings, including substituting a turkey, Gardenburger®, or chicken patty at no extra cost.
For more information about Burger Works, please visit http://www.rrburgerworks.com.
About Red Robin Burger Works®
Red Robin Burger Works (www.rrburgerworks.com) is a smaller, fast-casual restaurant prototype operated byRed Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB). Red Robin Burger Works serves fiery, fresh food with friendly and quick service. The menu includes many signature Red Robin classic burgers, like the Whiskey River® BBQ, Banzai Burger®, Royal Red Robin Burger® and Guacamole Bacon burger; and new items like chicken tenders, distinctive salads and wraps, as well as Red Robin’s famous seasoned steak fries and tasty milkshakes. To see photos from Red Robin Burger Works, connect with us on Facebook!
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)