- Sub Headline: The Gourmet Burger Authority™ Debuts Award-Winning Burger from Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Amstel Light® Burger Bash
- City: Greenwood Village
- State: Colorado
- Listed: November 18, 2015 8:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. – Nov. 2, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is lighting up the holiday season with new additions and limited-time items that truly make it “the most wonderful time of year.” Available now through Jan. 3, 2016, guests can fall in love with the Mad Love™ Burger, inspired by Chef Michell Sanchez, winner of Red Robin’s Best of the Bash contest at the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s Amstel Light® Burger Bash.
The Mad Love(TM) Burger, inspired by Chef Michell Sanchez, owner of Latin House Grill in Miami and winner of Red Robin’s Best of the Bash contest at the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s Amstel Light(R) Burger Bash, is the newest limited-time addition to Red Robin’s Finest premium burger line.
“At Red Robin, we pride ourselves on being the first to market with innovative new burgers using high-quality, fresh ingredients,” said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin’s executive vice president and chief concept officer. “And our quest to be the best extends well beyond our own kitchens. We are constantly looking for new ideas and what better place to be inspired than from the culinary champions at SOBE? Our burger-loving guests look forward to the annual winner appearing on our menu!”
A New “Love” in Town
The Mad Love Burger is a half-pound Black Angus beef patty with melted provolone and Swiss cheeses, a cheddar and parmesan cheese crisp, jalapeno relish, candied bacon, avocado slices, a blend of citrus marinated tomatoes and onions, and shredded romaine served on a toasted Ciabatta bun. Chef Michell Sanchez, owner of Latin House Grill in Miami, impressed Red Robin’s judges with a craveable combination of ingredients, beating out a number of gourmet burgers from respected chefs from around the country earlier this year. For a limited time, the Mad Love Burger joins a growing list of Red Robin’s Finest premium burgers, which already includes The Southern Charm Burger™, Smoke & Pepper™, The D.G.B.™ and the Black & Bleu.
“It was an honor to be recognized by the Gourmet Burger Authority earlier this year for the award-winning Madlove Champ burger and I am thrilled to see it served at Red Robin restaurants nationwide,” said Chef Michell Sanchez. “I hope the burger generates the same reaction from Red Robin guests as it did from burger connoisseurs in Miami.”
Spreading More Holiday Cheer
To further boost holiday spirits, Red Robin is celebrating the 10th Anniversary of its Gingerbread Milkshake, a tasty combination of gingerbread syrup, creamy vanilla soft serve and graham cracker crumbs. In addition, 21-and-over guests can treat themselves to the new pub-style, bar-ready Root Brewski Float™, a refreshing twist on a classic with a kick of Not Your Father’s Root Beer® poured over vanilla soft serve. It’s pure deliciousness!
For more information on the limited time holiday menu offerings at Red Robin, or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty loyalty program, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant the 2014 VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 500 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin International, Inc.
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)