Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews Unleashes “X-Men: Apocalypse” Inspired Burger in Advance of Upcoming Film Release
- Sub Headline: The Gourmet Burger Authority Recasts 'The Berserker X' Burger for a Limited Time
- Franchise URL: http://www.RedRobin.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 4:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. (FranchisePOD.com) May 16, 2016 – Burger lovers, get ready to go berserk! To celebrate the release of 20th Century Fox’s upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse film, in theaters May 27, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews (Red Robin) is re-releasing the action-packed Berserker X burger. Available in restaurants nationwide until June 5, the delicious mutant of a burger is topped with sriracha onion straws, zesty aioli, Cheddar cheese and spicy pickles served on a special-edition X-marked brioche bun. The latest limited time offering from the Gourmet Burger Authority is part of its ongoing Burgers and a Movie platform, which gives guests an opportunity to score a free movie ticket with the purchase of a limited edition $25 gift card.
“The Berserker X Burger is one of the most socially buzzed-about burgers Red Robin has ever introduced,” said Jonathan Muhtar, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Red Robin. “Our guests have been hungry for its return for nearly three years, and our latest partnership with 20th Century Fox for this summer’s X-Men film provides the perfect opportunity to reintroduce this flavor-packed phenomenon.”
As part of the brand’s Burgers and a Movie promotion, Red Robin is giving guests an opportunity to see the highly anticipated summer movie for free with the purchase of a $25 limited edition X-Men Apocalypse-themed gift card. The cards are available for purchase at participating Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews restaurants and online at http://www.redrobin.com/giftcards.html.
To further support The Berserker X launch, Red Robin is also debuting a new 30-second television spot highlighting the “X-Men: Apocalypse” promotion, which will air through May 29. The commercial features a group of friends dining at Red Robin and finding out that “you are what you eat” with The Berserker X, as one of the group members slowly transforms into Beast, a superhero from the film. The television commercial can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ojh8-DOT3Y.
For more information about Red Robin, the promotional partnership or to find the nearest Red Robin restaurant, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty loyalty program and receive special surprise and delight offers throughout the year, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., and under the trade name, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. Whether a family dining with kids, adults grabbing a drink at the bar or teens enjoying a meal, Red Robin offers an unparalleled experience for its guests. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant a VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 530 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
337 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)