- Sub Headline: Award-Winning "MadLove Burger®" Returns to Headline the Gourmet Burger Authority's New Lineup of Limited Time Offers
- Franchise URL: http://www.RedRobin.com
- Listed: June 20, 2016 1:53 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. (FranchisePOD.com) June 20, 2016 – There’s nothing quite like summer love – especially the one that got away. Back by popular demand, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews (Red Robin) is giving guests a chance to fall in love with the MadLove Burger® all over again. Available through August 21, the Gourmet Burger Authority’s award-winning burger features a half-pound Black Angus beef patty with melted provolone and Swiss cheeses, a cheddar and parmesan cheese crisp, jalapeno relish, candied bacon, avocado slices, a blend of citrus-marinated tomatoes and onions, and shredded romaine served on a toasted Ciabatta bun with Bottomless Steak Fries®. The beloved MadLove Burger is inspired by Chef Michell Sanchez, winner of Red Robin’s 2015 Best of the Bash contest at the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival’s Amstel Light® Burger Bash.
“As the Gourmet Burger Authority, Red Robin is constantly striving to introduce innovative menu items, tapping into some of today’s great culinary minds for inspiration,” said Jonathan Muhtar, Red Robin’s senior vice president and chief marketing officer. “The MadLove Burger has such a uniquely delicious flavor profile, and the guest reaction when it first debuted on our Finest menu made it clear that this fan favorite is deserving of round two.”
In addition to the return of the MadLove Burger, Red Robin is pouring its heart into new beverages, appetizers and desserts as part of its limited time summer line-up. Bringing the heat this season, Red Robin is expanding its adult beverage offerings with the Jala-Piña Rita™, shaken with Sauza® Blue Silver tequila, triple sec, pineapple juice, house-made margarita mix, a splash of simple syrup and fresh jalapeño slices. Red Robin is also adding Barely-Battered Broccoli™ and NachO.M.G.™ to its $3, $5, $7 & $9 appetizer platform. To end on a sweet note, the casual dining chain is also introducing a new line of Finest Milkshakes, featuring the Bonfire S’mores™ and Cup Cake™ Milkshakes, for an elevated dessert experience.
For more information on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty™loyalty program to receive special surprise and delight offers year round, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., and under the trade name, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. Whether a family dining with kids, adults grabbing a drink at the bar or teens enjoying a meal, Red Robinoffers an unparalleled experience for its guests. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant a VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 530 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)