- Sub Headline: Cajun Fries Appetizer and Return of the Wild Pacific Crab Cake Burger Part of the Gourmet Burger Authority's New Limited-Time Offers
- City: Greenwood Village
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.RedRobin.com
- Listed: February 10, 2016 9:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Feb. 10, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin Gourmet Burger and Brews) conjures up new taste bud-tingling Voodoo Fries that will leave guests spellbound! The casual dining chain’s latest limited-time appetizer features its signature steak fries tossed in blackened seasoning, smothered in queso, topped with bacon, and fried jalapenos and drizzled with fiery ghost chili sauce. Although no black magic is needed to try this spicy concoction, guests must visit participating Red Robin restaurants nationwide before it disappears on April 3, 2016.
“Loaded fries are one of the fastest growing food trends in the country,” said Jonathan Muhtar, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Red Robin. “Our new Voodoo Fries offer yet another fun and innovative menu item that makes for the perfect follow up to the limited-time Great Northern Poutine Fries that were introduced last fall.”
In addition to the debut of Voodoo Fries and just in time for the Lenten season, Red Robin is bringing back its greatest catch, the Wild Pacific Crab Cake Burger, for a limited-time. The Gourmet Burger Authority’s first premium seafood offering on the Finest Line of burgers is a panko-crusted jumbo lump, blue and Pacific snow crab patty, crisped to golden perfection and topped with arugula, roasted garlic aioli, oven-roasted tomatoes, lettuce, Parmesan cheese and served on a ciabatta bun.
For more information on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program to receive offers throughout the year, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., and under the trade name, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. Whether a family dining with kids, adults grabbing a drink at the bar or teens enjoying a meal, Red Robin offers an unparalleled experience for its guests. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant a VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 530 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
SOURCE Red Robin International, Inc.
259 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)