Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is Two Weeks Away from Opening its Newest Restaurant in Minnesota
- Sub Headline: During grand opening week, the Gourmet Burger Authority™ will donate all sales from signature Freckled Lemonade® to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- City: Greenwood Village
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.redrobin.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 1:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Jan. 7, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Alert your taste buds! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is two weeks away from bringing craveable gourmet burgers to St. Cloud, Minn. Located at 3495 West Division St. on the SW corner of the Crossroads Center Mall parking lot across from Barnes and Noble, the newest Red Robin® restaurant will open on January 18 at 11 a.m. To help celebrate the grand opening of the new restaurant, Red Robin will donate all sales of its signature Freckled Lemonade® from January 18 through January 24, to its national charity partner, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to finding cures for all kids with cancer.
The Gourmet Burger Authority offers more than two dozen innovative gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries® (which means free refills!) and more than 100 different toppings for guests to customize their favorite burger. Some of the most popular burgers are the Royal Red Robin Burger® topped with a fresh fried egg and Red’s Tavern Double® with its signature styles, including the Fiery Ghost Style™ that uses the ghost pepper, one of the world’s hottest chile peppers. Red Robin introduced the Smoke & Pepper Burger™ nationally in early November 2013, the first of Red Robin’s Finest gourmet burger line, and has since expanded with three additional offerings: The D.G.B.™, Black & Bleu burger and Southern Charm Burger™.
While Red Robin has been grilling up gourmet burgers for more than 45 years, the menu also offers a variety of salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients, many of which are made in-house.
Red Robin also offers several signature beverages including Red Robin’s Freckled Lemonade, which has been a guest favorite since it was added to the menu more than 20 years ago. The Freckled Lemonade, a refreshing blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid® Lemonade, is available for $4.49 and includes free bottomless refills. All Freckled Lemonade sales during grand opening week at the new restaurant in St. Cloud will benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation was created by 4-year-old childhood cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott, who began raising money through her front yard lemonade stand to help doctors on their way to finding cures for all kids with cancer. Alex’s mission continues through Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and to date, Red Robin has donated more than one-million dollars to support the fight against childhood cancer.
Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program, that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to “surprise and delight” members throughout the year
Unique culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests’ needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others
Great drink prices all day, every day throughout the entire restaurant, including 79 drink options for under $5 each
Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
For more information about Red Robin and to find additional restaurant locations, please visit www.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant the 2014 VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 500 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $120 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 550 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
189 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)