Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is Two Weeks Away from Opening its Newest Restaurant in North Carolina
- Sub Headline: During grand opening week, the Gourmet Burger Authority™ will donate all sales from signature Freckled Lemonade® to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Franchise URL: http://www.RedRobin.com
- Listed: May 9, 2016 9:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., May 9, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Alert your taste buds! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is two weeks away from bringing craveable gourmet burgers to Garner, N.C. Located at 10 Cabela Drive, in the White Oak Crossing shopping center, across from Cabela’s, the newest Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews® restaurant will open on May 23 at 11 a.m. To help celebrate the grand opening of the new restaurant, Red Robin will donate all sales of its signature Freckled Lemonade® from May 23 through May 29, to its national charity partner, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to finding cures for all kids with cancer.
The Gourmet Burger Authority offers more than two dozen innovative gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries® (which means free refills!) and more than 100 different toppings for guests to customize their favorite burger. Some of the most popular burgers are the Royal Red Robin Burger® topped with a fresh fried egg and Red’s Tavern Double® with its signature styles, including the Fiery Ghost Style™ that uses the ghost pepper, one of the world’s hottest chile peppers. Red Robin introduced the Smoke & Pepper Burger™ nationally in early November 2013, the first of Red Robin’s Finest gourmet burger line, and has since expanded with four additional offerings: The D.G.B.™, Black & Bleu burger, Southern Charm Burger™ and The Marco Pollo.
While Red Robin has been grilling up gourmet burgers for more than 45 years, the menu also offers a variety of salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients, many of which are made in-house.
Red Robin also offers several signature beverages including Red Robin’s Freckled Lemonade, which has been a guest favorite since it was added to the menu more than 20 years ago. The Freckled Lemonade, a refreshing blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid® Lemonade, is available for $4.49 and includes free bottomless refills. All Freckled Lemonade sales during grand opening week at the new restaurant in Garner will benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation was created by 4-year-old childhood cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott, who began raising money through her front yard lemonade stand to help doctors on their way to finding cures for all kids with cancer. Alex’s mission continues through Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and to date, Red Robin has donated more than $1 million to support the fight against childhood cancer.
Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program, that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to “surprise and delight” members throughout the year
- Unique culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests’ needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others
- Great drink prices all day, every day throughout the entire restaurant, including 79 drink options for under $5 each
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
For more information about Red Robin and to find additional restaurant locations, please visit www.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., and under the trade name, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. Whether a family dining with kids, adults grabbing a drink at the bar or teens enjoying a meal, Red Robin offers an unparalleled experience for its guests. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant a VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 530 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004). In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope. To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $100 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 500 pediatric cancer research projects nationally. For more information on Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, visit AlexsLemonade.org.
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
200 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)